vi. 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

Eli rubbed Lydia's back with his left hand after Meredith was taken from the room, Eichen House being called

Eli rubbed Lydia's back with his left hand after Meredith was taken from the room, Eichen House being called. Malia paced slightly, crumbling the few numbers they'd written down that Meredith gave them. She paused, Eli looking up at her as she gapped at the phone, "Lydia. What if it's like algebra?"

Eli exhaled, "God help us then."

"What do you mean?" the strawberry blonde sighed, looking up at her.

Malia twisted the phone their way, "What if the numbers are actually letters?"

Eli reached for the notepad and pen, handing it to Lydia and leaning in close to watch intensely as she began written the letters down. Eli took a double take up at Malia, "That was really smart of you, Malia."

Smart, something she never felt she was. Malia gave her a half grin, looking back down at the paper as Lydia continued on, "Oh god."

The pair waited for her to go on, circled the A I D E N.

"Who's Aiden?" Eli spoke up in curiosity, spelling out the name Lydia circled. She ignored him, reaching down by his feet to pull her laptop up. Malia and Eli both watched closely as she typed the name into the key bar, unlocking the second half of the DeadPool.

"Brett." Eli gapped at his ex friend, seeing his name staring back at him, digging his phone from his pocket and calling Stiles, knowing everyone else would likely be on the field.

"Eli." Malia followed him to the other room after he got off the phone, "A friend of yours?"

"No, we use to be." he hung up the phone and looked to her in a panic, "We have to get to the school, right?"

"I-" Malia began, stopping as the door swung open.

"Eli." Adeline stood in the doorway, a coffee in hand and dressed in her deputy uniform, "Were you arrested?"

"No!" Eli defended himself quickly with wide, panicked eyes, "I- my friend, Lydia, she had to come tell Meredith, the girl that was here, goodbye. They're cousins."

Malia was taken back at his ability to lie so well, seemingly the last thing she expected from him.

"I thought you had a game tonight." Adeline said back with a shake of her head, the strawberry curls shaking slightly when she did so.

"Lydia was more important." Eli shrugged.

His mom glanced back at Malia behind him, "Nice to meet you, Lydia."

"No!" Eli called out quickly with wide eyes, not meaning to yell so forceful, "This is- mom, this is Malia."

"Mom?" Malia gapped.

"She's a friend, of Liams, from school." Eli continued on with their introduction, getting more and more awkward by the second, "And Lydia's friend."