One of Those Days

9:15 a.m. 15 April 2014, Avengers Tower

My eyes focus on the ceiling above me, taking in the calm, quiet surroundings of this new day and I immediately know that I am already dreading it.

I groan, rolling over to lay face down into the pillow beside me, taking in a breath before grabbing hold of the soft fabric and pulling it closer to me, allowing my body to curl around it as I lay on my side. My eyes tightly closed as I took in another breath to help my body try to relax from the shooting pain growing in my abdomen.

"Ugh, I swear my uterus is trying to kill me." I groan into the pillow.

*knock...knock...*

"Come in. I guess." I sigh into the pillow case.

I drag my eyes away from the window-length walls, towards the door as it slides open to reveal Nat, peeking her head through the crack.

"Hey kid, you alright there?" A half smile on her lips.

I grunt in response as my eyes close once more at the feeling of a migraine forming this morning.

"Just peachy."

I don't hear anything from the redhead after a few minutes causing me to open my eyes to find her peering down at me with a small frown as her green eyes analyze my curled up form. Her brows furrowed a bit as she lets out a hum before she steps back without a word and walks off. Leaving me laying there in confusion before deciding to let it be and close my eyes.

The light from the room suddenly dims down, causing me to peek an eye out to look at the wall sized-windows appeared to have a darker tint to them, as one a car would have on their windows.

"I have darkened the windows for your forming migraine, Miss Andrea." J.A.R.V.I.S' voice speaks softly through the room.

I smile at the sound of the A.I's voice and his nice gesture, giving the ceiling a thumbs up in appreciation before dropping it back on the bed and letting myself relax once more.

•••

3rd p.o.v.

Natasha makes her way down the hallway of the common room. Only one thing on her mind. One mission at hand she is going to see through... with the help of another Avenger.

As soon as the living room came into view, the sound of the gigantic and wide, 85' inch screen television flowed through the room as it played a random episode of Cake Boss while the four men lounged around the area. Either actually paying attention to the show or making small talk with one another.

The widow's eyes narrowed in on her target as she stealthily made her way towards the love seat of a certain blond man who was slouched in. Legs spread out before him, right arm resting lazily over the arm of the chair while his left is held up into a fist as he rests his cheek on it to view the show in comfort and ease.

"Uh-oh, here comes the killer..."

Nat gives Tony a side eye from his comment but continues on until she gets to the super-soldier, grabbing hold of his wrist that is raised up, close to her and starts to drag the perplexed man as he stumbles behind her towards the elevator.

"Someone's in trouble..." Clint snickers along with Tony.

Bruce on the other hand, was too occupied with his book but he did crack a small smile as he pushed his glasses up in a more secure spot.

"Where's the fire, Nat?" Steve chuckles. Getting an odd look from Nat but he doesn't say anything regarding it.

"We need to go to the store." Nat briefly explains as they get into a sleek, black 2014 BMW 435.