Comment your favourite one !!

Third person POV

Keerti sighed and took a deep breathe looking at keerti who was still sleeping after her mother's various attempt to wake her up . Last afternoon, akshara and krishi's caretaker have already informed her about krishi schedule of school and daily routine . What krishi likes to eat , what krishi doesn't likes , what is her schedule and about her friends and school, what things she is allergic too . As a mother keerti wanted to know all about her daughter so that she can help her out in everything and taking her responsibility. Akshara was impressed looking at her daughter in law who was not only passionate of being a independent woman but also a mother to krishi and balancing her life . She knew naksh and keerti will take time to eventually grow their relationship but she trust both of them as both are mature enough and with krishi in picture it will only make it is more stronger . She have seen the change in the month period and happy with the things taking turn .

" krishi get up beta , you have to get ready for school . Common " keerti sighed removing the duvet while krishi pouted missing the warmth of the duvet and moved closer to her father who was sleeping beside her peacefully . She wrapped her tiny leg around his waist and climbed upon his chest and slept snuggling against him making keerti smile .

She didn't wanted to disturb their cute moment and her husband sleep but since its getting late she have to do this now .

" krishi get up now " keerti moved at the other side of bed and gently shook krishi but krishi in sleep swatted her hand away and rolled out of her father arms and moved towards other side of bed making keerti horrified at her .

She focus shifted from her daughter to her husband who brusted out in laughter looking at the expression while daughter who sleeping peacefully without any care of the world . Her husband who clearly awake and controlling his laughter at her misery.

" now if you had enough laugh of the day , can you please help me out krishi ke papa " Keerti said sarcastically while naksh controlled his laughter who got up from bed moving his hand through his hair. Keerti looked at her husband who was looking cute and sexy at same with the morning messy look . Apparently keerti loves playing with his hairs in sleep .

" you can admire your husband after sending your daughter to school " her mind chided while she shook her head and look at her husband pleading.

" it's already get late . How you wake her up every morning for school then " keerti said while naksh chuckled and shook her head.

" it's nothing seriously. You will see more of the tantrums . That's why I warned you last night. Now see how she wake up everyday because this is only thing I can do to get her up everyday. " naksh said and moved toward washroom and came back with a blue bowl filled with water .

He took some of the water in his hand and sprinkled it on his daughter's face making her whine in sleep and ultimately making her eyes open .

" paappaaa....." krishi whined in sleep looking at her father who pulled her out of the blanket and making her sit on bed . She rubbed her eyes in sleep and stood up from bed and hugged naksh again sleeping on his chest , standing against it .