we are one

Daniel returned to apopis with a smirk. Apopis smirked back

"Well what's got you in a good mood?"

"Anubis has declared war against you. You can finally finish her"

Apopis grin widened revealing his sharp fangs. "Excellent, they have nothing against me now"

Daniel nodded as he walked away. He made sure apopis was distracted while he went down to the cellar. He saw Mina and Momo still unconscious. He pressed his hand against the tubes as he watched them glow, realeasing them. The girls slowly opened their eyes revealing Mina with mint eyes and Momo with peach colored eyes. They both stood up fast and had Daniel on choke hold.

"S-stop. I'm trying to help you"

They dropped him on the floor while Mina's eyes intensified

Daniel started trembling, the girls developed powers but how???. Apopis just trapped them but didn't do anything new.

"Look we don't have much time, we need to leave now. I'm not sure where Sana is but if we don't leave now, we'll be dead bait. We'll get her soon."

Mina spat at his feet, "why should we trust you?. You brought us here in the first place"

Daniel revealed his apprentice mark, "I'm under Tzuyus command. Apopis erased my memories, but now I know who to help"

Momo nodded as she grabbed onto both their arms, "Let's dip then" she then teleported them out of there.

...
They all teleported back into the house. Everyone gasped as they saw the new versions of Mina and Momo. Dahyun approached Momo who instantly pulled her into a hug

"You know, I know you're the one who found us".

Dahyun melted at the hug and unattached herself to look for Boo who was no where to be seen.

"Where's Boo?!"

Momo smiled as put her palm out to summon Boo. The dog popped out and wagged it's tail as it saw Dahyun. Dahyun was frozen in her place as she witnessed the girl use powers.

"Momo?"

Momo then looked at Mina who nodded and did the exact thing she did summoning Pengu.

"Boo and Pengu bit us, we actually passed out and thought everything was okay. Turns out they gave us superpowers." Spoke Mina calmly

Chaeyoung just approached Mina and lifted up her sleeve revealing a cloud. She lifted Mina's sleeve revealing a rain drop. Mina was dumbfounded while Chaeyoung was delighted.

"Mina, we are one now. That mark completes mine"

Dahyun also lifted Momo's sleeve revealing thunder as it matched with her lightning one. Momo just kissed her cheek spreading red on Dahyuns face.

Tzuyu silently gagged at the sight. Daniel just shook his head

"Apopis should be coming anytime soon. War is about to begin"

"He's no match for us " growled Ryujin

"He has Sana..."

Yeji watched as Tzuyus mood went down. She instantly wrapped her arms around Lias waist watching the scene.

"Hmm?"

"I can't imagine not having you next to me Lia... it hurts"

Lia turned around and wrapped her arms around Yejis neck

"Yeji-ah. Don't worry. I'm okay. It's gonna be okay. I have you after all"

Yeji leaned in and softly kissed her on the lips.

"I want you to defend yourself if it becomes too difficult to handle when the time comes"

Yeji pulled out a small knife and made a small gash on the palm of Lia and a small gash on hers. She let her blood drip into Lias wound and watched it close the cut.

"Yeji w-what"

Yeji then smiled as a snowflake formed on Lias arm

"Your powers are ice related. I'll teach you how to use them. Now you can defend others as well"

Jeongyeon watched from afar along with Nayeon

"We're in good hands. By the time apopis comes, everyone should have powers. I know Jihyo has some. Yuna will obtain hers in a life or death situation. "

Nayeon smiled as her eyes glistened a light pink color to face Jeongyeon.

"And I have you, the one that can see the future and see scenarios by touching people"

Jeongyeon just rubbed her nose lovingly against hers "and I have my little bunny who can transform into anyone she sees"