so when do i die?

4

Days passed and Tzuyu was being more curious than ever about Sana. She had left a day after she was tested. Said she needed to go back to her sisters. Tzuyu let it be, her phone lit up indicating Jeongyeon was calling

"Yes unnie?"

"Hey Tzu, stop by the lab today along with Sana. I made a remarkable discovery."

"I'll be there, see you". Tzuyu hung up and started pacing around. She didn't ask for the girls whereabouts so now she needed to use the next best thing. Track her down using her scent from her stained clothes.

...

Sana was greeted by a crying Mina and Momo. Before going home she spent a few days in a hotel, deciding whether or not to tell her sisters about the situation.

"Sana chan we thought you were dead!" Exclaimed Momo

Sana felt guilty and refused to look her sisters in the eye. Mina noticed and dragged her to the bed to speak.

"You can tell us, we're family remember?"

"I don't even know where to start. I almost died"

"WHAT?"

"long story short, I'm alive and that prophecy our mom told us about is real. We will come across anubis and they will save us along with their apprentices"

Momo threw herself on the floor and stared at the ceiling. "You know, I'm getting tired of our regular life. It was about time we got some action"

"Didn't you hear I almost died?!"

"But you're alive"

"I-I never mind. What do we do now Sana?" Asked Mina

"I'm not even sure. Tzuyu didn't tell me the next step"

A knock was heard coming from downstairs. Mina went first and opened it revealing an emotionless Tzuyu.

"Where's Sana?"

"Uh... Sana someone is looking for you!"

Sana ran down quickly and missed a step. Tzuyu quickly bolted towards her and catched her. Sana was flustered having Tzuyu embrace her. Tzuyu on the other hand froze. She didn't use her coin to make a decision. This was new.

"Tzuyu?"

Tzuyu put down Sana and turned calm again.

"Jeongyeon wants to see us. It must be urgent. And i don't think you'll be coming back home anytime soon. Not after that incident"

Momo and Mina rapidly pulled Sana towards them.

"You can't take her"

Tzuyus eyes turned gold as she approached the two and pulled Sana towards her

"I'm taking her, and you two are coming as well. Now pack your stuff and let's go!"

The 3 girls ran for their life and started throwing stuff in suitcases. One last check and they left.

...

Jeongyeon was playing uno with her intern Jihyo who kept throwing a plus 4 card. Jeongyeon was starting to get irritated and flipped the table. Jihyo started laughing and fixed everything. Jihyo's cousin Lia arrived at the lab to continue watching over the girl who's been inside a capsule for awhile now. Lia placed her hand on the capsule and admired how peaceful the girl looked.

"She should wake up any time now Lia" spoke Jihyo as she handed Lia her lab coat.

Lia nodded and continued to do her daily analysis on the girl.

Tzuyu had arrived and quickly made her way to Jeongyeon who was sipping on some coffee.

"So?"

Jeongyeon turned on the screen infront of them projecting Tzuyu and Sanas bodies.

"Well for a start, congratulations Tzuyu, you can now feel and have emotions. Sana, your body shows signs of irregular signals it's sending. Same as Tzuyu. With this information, I can assure you that you also have powers"

"Okay, when do I die then?"

"SANA!"