The truth about my love

Start from the beginning

" The beginning!" Everyone shouted at me. It surprised me to see even Rosi was interested.

" Well, me and Mihawk met at a warlord meeting."

- Flashback

So gramps told me to come to the meeting room to listen in on the meeting.

But it sooo boring. I put some headphones on and listened to some music.

On my way there I started to hum the song and soon enough I started to sing the song out loud.

I closed my eyes and started to dance.

- Present

" Woah woah woah slow your role. You. Was singing and dancing, correct?" Sora said with eyes widened.

" Yes, yes, in my past life I was more happy and energetic...when I wanted to be at least."

- Back to flashback

I didn't notice when I got to the meeting door. I slammed the doors opened and kept singing and dancing.

And let me remind you the song I was singing wasn't appropriate AT ALL.

"~ I want to push you in seven postitions for seventy minutes, wait... we already did i-"

As I opened my eyes I realized where I was. I quickly took off my headphones and sat down by Pa.

He tried to hold in his chuckles.

- Present

" Wait! Who's Pa?" Belle-mere asked curiously.

" I guess I haven't told you. In my past life I was connected to the marines. And Pa was Kuzan, one of the admirals. He was one of the father figures I had in my life."

- flashback

" I'm sorry for interrupting."

I could see the old man was mad at me. I then seen Pa lean towards me.

" Your gonna get it sooo much trouble when we're done."

I punched him in his stomach which made him wince in pain for a second.

" I have a question, who's the young lady over there?" Doffy pointed at me with a smirk.

- Present

" Is that where you first met my brother?"

" No, the first time I met him was on a mission with Pa and I went in a disguise. He did hit on me a couple times but I didn't care since he wasn't important."

- Flashback

" I'm the marine hero Garp's granddaughter." All of the warlords eyes widened.

" Obviously not biologically but it mind as well be." I couldn't help but feel eyes on me the whole meeting.

When the meeting ended I was sure was the last one in the room. I went to the door yawning after a long day.

I suddenly bumped into something. I looked up to see a tall man with a weird looking hat.

" -Oh I'm sorry my bad I didn't know anyone else was in here."

" I left my coat in here so I came to get it."

" Ahhhh Anyways my name is Precious."

" Mihawk. Dracule Mihawk."

- Present

" That's how we met."

" Heyy! I wanted to know how you guys fell in love?!" Olivia demanded with her pouting.

" Fell in love? We never fell in love. Mihawk is my bestfriend."

" What?!" Olivia

"Then why did you guys get married?" Tom

" Hmmm I don't know if I should tell you guys." They all started to scream and shout at me as I chuckled in amusement.

" Fine, Fine. We got married because we didn't want my daughter to grow up without a father figure."

" Without a father figure?" Otahime said finally joining the conversation.

" Well you see I Um got into a fight with the guy I am in love with. Well, actually he did something unspeakable." I gritted my teeth and an ominous feeling came out of me.

" What did he do?" Fisher tiger

" He...he....." I couldn't say it. There was like a lump in my throat. No matter how hard or how much I wanted to say it I couldn't.

" You don't have to tell them master." Rogue said trying to ensure me.

" No, it's ok...He cheated on me, but he did it on purpose. He did it to protect me because he didn't want me to hurt if he died in the upcoming war."

" Wait?! So you're saying the guy you are madly in love with went to save Ace? I like this guy already."

" Well I don't." Sora
" Same here." Belle-mere
" Yeah he cheated! Even if he wanted to protect you!" Otahime

" He could've just broke up with you instead of putting you through all that heartbreak." Olivia

" but how did you find out he was doing it to protect you?" Rosi

My eyes flashed with fear. Everyone in the room was frightened. Never have they seen me in this state.

My mind replayed that fateful year over and over again. My power started to go out of control.

All of a sudden vixen showed up and I immediately calmed downed. I then calmly said,

" His memories. I seen his memories."

.

.

.
I hope you liked this chapter!!!!