He trust us

A/n: hi I missed you guys! This is part 2 to 'I trust you' and part 3 will be out later today. Part 3 is the 50th chapter special! So stay tuned!! This chapter is gonna be all povs from Jin to Mrs.Jeon since I haven't wrote about them much. Also marry Christmas 🤍
<333333

Jin pov
I was shocked. This is a big deal and jungkook is trusting us with this. I mean of course he can trust all of us it's just this is a lot. It's practically unbelievable but when we locked hands and it our hands started to glow it was clear it was true and highly believable. I glad he trust us though.

Suga POV
I'm a hard person to impress but that really did it. My hands felt really warm like I just touched a hot lightbulb but it was more tingly. The warm feeling kept spreading around my body and it made me want to... giggle. If felt nice but kinda scary in a way. Thinking about it this was a big deal. If anyone got a hold of this then I pretty sure they could do a lot of damage with it. I mean if the avengers were real this would be a good time for them to save the day.

Jhope pov
Omg am I a superhero? I've always wanted to be one maybe this is my chance! It feels kinda weird but maybe it's because I'm getting really powerful and this is my main character moment. I've always been a main character but you know maybe this is a real main character moment. I'm happy jungkook picked us for this I mean it practically made for us 1 necklace and 6 bracelets like come on this our main character moment and no one can say anything about it. This is so fun I can't wait to explore it!

Namjoon pov
How is this possible? Like I'm a smart cookie and I don't think this is physically possible. I'm pretty sure some objects had started to fly when we spoke. If that's true then they literally took away gravity- gravitational pull no were to be seen like we don't know her. How the duck is that possible. I should have studied more in science because I don't get this. Maybe jungkook get its I mean he did explain it but there so many questions to be answered. Like why do we have to hold hands. Not that I'm complaining.

Jimin's pov
Am I seeing things or are my tiny hands actually glowing white? That's so crazy like my science teacher always told me magic was impossible but maybe she was wrong. Wait image what I can do with this. I could kill people a lot more fast and possibly less messy because if you know me you know I hate a bloody mess unlike Tae how enjoys it. I don't know how the kid does it it so nasty and sticky. Oh maybe I can have magic that lets me make other objects move for me like sleep beauty!?

Taehyung POV
Im sorry but what the fuck? This is insane and boss will be hearing about this. Image what we can do with this. I could get a raise and make even more money than before. Wait what if I take all the jewelry to my self how much power will I have??? Hyungs are probably thinking of this too I better act fast before they can do it. Then again I can just make my own businesses in the mafia and I won't need boss. So many possibilities that all lay in my hands. Where do I start?

Jungkook pov

I hope I didn't make a mistake doing this. Don't get me wrong you know I trust them-they're my everything. But I don't know them that well. I know some things they don't know I know like for the fact they are in the mafia. I know their full names and etc. I have a lot against them I just don't what to use if if things get out of hand. I mean for goddess me I don't want to transfer again because of the word getting out that I'm in a big mafia group. Not. Again.

Mon mon pov
Tbh I don't really care if anything happens to my cute little bun then I will call up my girl black widow and have her kill all 6 of them. If that does work I will simply transfer them to the 1600 and have the try and find their way out. ( which they won't)  or I could do the unthinkable and put them on the sun and boil them like they're my next dinner. Anyway I pick to kill them if they so hurt my bun will be wonderful and creative. So just you wait it's gonna be good.

Mr. jeon pov

I have no idea where jungkook is. I went to go visit him and give him some chicken but when I went down the stairs he was gone. Like completely gone. I looked everywhere and I found nothing, when I asked about he went they just told me he never left the front door or back door. That means he left some other way that can't be found. It couldn't be found if you were any normal person so it's a good thing I'm not any normal person. I'm mr. jeon the best person on this earth.

Mrs.jeon pov

I just found one of my children in busan and now I have lost another. This will only ever happens to me oh my. I've looked with mr.jeon for some time and we still can't find jungkook. I've went back to busan to look for him while mr.jeon looks for him in Seoul. I know I may be tough on him but he's still my son and I need to protect him. Just how will I?

Words: 1000