Bangtan the gang •edited•

(A/n: Welcome to chapter 4❤️)

Kim Taehyungs pov

Me and the gang, were walking to school early for once all because of one new student.
I still had no info about this kid so I ask the one in only Park jimin.
" yo jimin, so can you tell us about this new kid"

jimin rolled his eyes and stopped us from walking further.
" that's hyung to you, and sense we got some time let's stop here and learn"

I hear j-hope aka jung hoseok groan and say

" school is 5 minutes away do we have to learn nowwwww" 

If you didn't know already jhope hates school.

No ones POV

Jhope was in disbelief but he couldn't argue because jimin was right.

"okay well something wrong cause most of the info is.. missing? The only thing I have is his name-jungkook and his age 16. I also found is schedule but nothing else."

the bangtan members were confused; jimin could find anything. They keep walking in to school and soon they we're in the hallway that the new student was in.
" hey guys I think we found him"

namjoon said not to loud but loud enough for the boys.
Bangtan (their gang name)
was watch from a far as they same the new boy talking to yugyeom there number one nerd maybe if the meet the new kid yugyeom would become number 2 they thought.

" no I'm not small"

bangtan heard from the little one
"you look small to us" Taehyung said.

"Rather cute too"
He added.

Bangtan saw yugyyeom talking to the little one and the little one seemed annoyed then the little walked towards us-  

Bangtan pov

We saw the little boy walk to us with a weird expression he then walked straight up to us mainly j-hope and said
" do you have the same classes as us?"

Namjoon couldn't hold back his laugh and said

"do you know who we are?"

Yugyeom pulled the little one back and said

"come on jungkook let's go we don't talk to them"

we all picked up on the name that was the new kid.

"jungkook is that you name little one"
Jin hyung said

"yep sure is, and yours?"

We smiled at his cuteness

"we are bangtan I'm Jin, I'm suga, I'm jhope, I'm joon, I'm jimin, and I'm Taehyung"

we all said our names I'm we couldn't give our full name you know the whole mafia thing.

" we have to go and you do too so see you at lunch I guess"
jungkook said

" bye"
We all said in response. When jungkook and Yugyyeom started to walk away we kept a look out to see where they were heading.

Yugyyeoms pov

As we were walking away I told jungkook
" jungkook don't talk to them they are mean and rude they will beat you up"

jungkook turned to me and said " look I can tell you don't want me to talk to them, you even pushed me behind you back. But when it comes to friendship I do not hold back I can take a challenge, plus why would you push me behind you?"

" to protect you duh"
jungkook barked a laugh at me.

" Yugyyeom no offense but they way you are built I don't think you're protecting anyone"

then he walked away. Man have I never been so offended but that's the usual I guess.

(Edited: 1/29/2022)
Words:573