Halloween

A/n: heyyy so Halloween is coming up, I thought to make a little chapter about it. The chapter gonna be short because I have homework. Also plz comment I miss y'all🙃

Taehyung's pov

Halloween. My favorite season! If you don't know me you actually probably do. You see every year I go big on Halloween. It could be using one of the dead bodies in our basement as decoration or it could be me dressed up and passing out candy. It doesn't matter what way just know I kill it every time. This year I'm gonna have jungkook with me so maybe I can get him to tag along.

"Hey jungkook I was wonder if you wanted to get matching outfits for Halloween? It may be weird but you know I really like Halloween and if you d-"

However I was cut off with a very happy jungkook.

"I would love to hyung if you didn't know I'm also a very big Halloween fan!"

Omg YES!

"Great what do you wanna be?"

"I wanna be spongebob what do you wanna be?"

"If you're spongebob than I'm Patrick!"

"Yay! Let's go shopping!"

"YAY!"

After like 3 hours we had one car full of decorations and about a cart full of different Halloween costumes. When we came to the apartment we were met with a very annoyed group of friends.

"I'm not putting that on Taehyung!"

"Well would you put it on for me?"

Jungkook put on is best puppy eyes

"Okay I guess."

And like that we got min yoongi to wear a car onesie. The same went for Jin with a unicorn onesie, namjoon in a car onesie, jhope in a moon onesie, jimin in a mud onesie, and me and jungkook in sponge bob and Patrick onesies.

Later on Halloween we all went trick or treating in our comfy onesie. Some people were rude so we had to talk to them while jungkook looked at the decorations. The talk we more about how we would kill them but sweet jungkook doesn't need to know that.

After we got home with our candy we all watch horror movie and ate popcorn with happiness. Man I love Halloween. Later on the next day at the school we had a party and sung all the scary cliché songs. Me and jungkook met some more spongebob characters so we all took pictures. However some people *cough* my hyungs just ate food by the back of the party in the gym. I met new friends and me and jungkook had so much fun.

Jungkook's POV

I never got to celebrate Halloween when I was younger because mr. jeon was strict. Today I got to live my life long dream. Thank you Taehyung.

"Hey Tae"

I said as I got onto the couch next to Taehyung.

"Yeah"
he responded

"Thank you for today it made me really happy"

Tae smiled

"You're welcome jungkookie"

I slept of candy and pumpkins that night.

Words: 500

TYYL