The math teacher

A/n: I'm so mad I just wrote so much and it didn't save......
Just breathe.... just breathe........
I think I'm about to cry I really took 1hr out of my day just to write that again 😭

OH WELL TIME TO REWRITE THAT SH-

update a day later: i didnt have to rewrite this 💀 it freaking saved it just didnt load in
🌻LONG TALK BEFORE STORY🌻
Hello sunflowers! I hope your 24 hours are going well. I'm think about writing chapters and saving them as drafts then upload them when it's the correct day and or time.

This is my reason why I think this would me a good idea: ok so I get sick very easily, and wouldn't you want a good written chapter instead of a bad written chapter when I sick? Would you rather get a 250 word update or an 700-2000 word update?

This my reason why I feel like this would be a bad idea: I want to find out what happens when you guys do. Idk if that makes any sense but like i don't want to know what happens before you guys, and yes I know I'm the one writing it but I just- i don't even know if that makes any sense but yup! You may read nowwww

just a little more talking sorry 🌻
y'all I'm sorry i know i said i was done talking you can skip ahead but this is very funny/important. Ok so i have a apple ipad with a keyboard if you don't know what that is this is it

Ok so you know what it is right? Ok so i was trying to log my account in on this ipad so i could type faster but I couldn't because i forgot my password 💀 so i rest it and logged in BUT I literally logged out on my phone and almost lost my accoun...

Ok so you know what it is right? Ok so i was trying to log my account in on this ipad so i could type faster but I couldn't because i forgot my password 💀 so i rest it and logged in BUT I literally logged out on my phone and almost lost my account on wattpad. Buuuuuuutttt because I now have logged in on my iPad i can type faster but not only that but longer. That means i can give you 2000 words in 15-30 mins instead of doing it on my phone and getting it done in 1-2 hours.

It's a win win situation for the both of us!
I can type more and not have broken hands after
You can get longer chapters and faster

Ok ok sorry for the long talk i just wanted to tell you that i can now update faster than everrrrrrrrrrr 😚😚
—— WARNING LONG CHAPTER AHEAD——💋💋💋

At school a/n POV

Jungkook was getting ready for 1st hour, every thing was going good he saw the group of boys earlier at breakfast; he also saw Yugyyeom on his way into school. There was nothing he had to worry about- no one was suspicious of him he made sure all of his friends we ok and so on. That was all good until..

Math teacher: JUNGCOOK or whatever your name is

A math teacher was yelling at Jungkook in the middle of the hallway with so many students for no reason and he mispronounced jungkook name, to say jungkook was embarrassed would be and is a understatement.

Jungkook: umm yes math teacher

Math teacher: oh so you don't even bother to say my name?!

Jungkook: sir you do know I got to this school..2 days ago and I don't even take your class..