///////////////////

They had arrived. I literally bolted out of my room, jumped down the stairs and pushed past the twins in the foyer. My parents were standing on the stairs outside while greeting Silas. I ran past them and jumped on top of Theo who just stepped out of the car.

He swiftly caught me and hugged me tightly. I buried my head in his neck and smiled so hard that I felt like my mouth was going to rip.

Oh, how much I missed Theo. 

"Tesoro, did you miss me?" He chuckled.

"So much!" I confessed.

"I missed you too." He kissed my cheek.

I didn't want to let go of him but Amelia was getting impatient. She kept tugging my dress and whining to Theo to also hug her. We really acted like children around Theo.

"Where's my hug, brat?" Silas asked me when Theo put me down.

"Nowhere." I smirked.

Hector got out of the car as last and I gave him a hug. He patted my head softly and then looked down at me.

"You're okay?" His voice was soft.

"I'm good."

And I meant it.

He wanted to ask more questions but nonna came over and demanded him to bow down so she could kiss his cheek. It was funny to see a six foot five man bow down to a five foot one woman.

Silas picked me up from behind and then carried me inside like I was a sack of potatoes. Even though I was protesting and whining, I felt really happy to see him again.

My older brothers gave me a sense of safety that I needed now more than ever.

Later that day we sat around the dining table. Nonna had prepared a feast because she knew how much my brothers ate. I sat next to Theo, of course, and told him all about my stories.

"I'm never swimming with here again. She keeps trying to kill me!" Nicolas protested.

"I was only playfully drowning him." I grinned.

"There's no such thing!" Nicolas protested.

"There is!" I debated.

I did it to him three times already.

"Tesoro, you need to play carefully with Nico. He's sensitive." Theo winked at me.

Nicolas scoffed offended but just continued to eat.

"I'll playfully drown you tomorrow, brat. You didn't even say that you missed me." Silas grumbled from his seat in front of me.

"You too, princess." He pointed at Amelia who sat on Theo's other side.

She was eating contently and it brought a smile to my face. She was still in recovery but it was going so well. She was glowing and was gaining more confidence.

"I can't. We're going to the vineyard with Giovanni." She told him.

With we she meant Giana and I.

"Ew." I protested.

She knew how much I despised creepy Giovanni.

"Good girl. Boys are ew." Silas nodded in agreement.

"Giovanni isn't ew. He's handsome!" Amelia told me sternly.

"He isn't! I'm still upset that you hyped him up for nothing. I was expecting a hot Italian boy and instead got fucking Giovanni." I grumbled.