Todoroki
I've been taking shots. Enji has been texting me nonstop asking if I was okay. I noticed that Touya called me. I simply texted the group chat that I was out at a meet up with old friends. I've noticed that Izuku has been involved with the drama, so I decided that I will check his phone. He always goes through mine. I see he has been texting Uraraka lately. I decide to read their messages. Big mistake. Huge one, I add.
Me: Hey!
Rara: Hey!
Rara: I'm feeling horney. Can we fuck?
Me: I'm in a relationship with Shoto!
Rara: Cmon! We will only fuck for fun. Cmon he never has to know!!!
Me: Uhm
Me: What time and where?
Rara: My place you know where it is, not like we haven't fucked. We just had one last week
Me: Ig its cool? I really only date todo for sex really and he hasn't been up for it recently

 I felt so mad. I guess I do have a valid reason though. He cheated on me with our friend. I mean ex friend. I got so mad that I stood on top of a table. "YOU CHEATED ON MY WITH URARAKA?! WE'RE DONE!" I yell. Everyone looks at me then Midoriya. He was making out with Uraraka. Mina grabbed him and pushed him off of her. She looked at me then smiled. She slapped Deku. I am calling him that because he doesn't deserve any other name at the time.

Mina
I grab him and slap him. I hate cheaters, I cheated and got cheated on, so I know what it's like. "OUT DEKU! I DON'T WANT YOU HERE NO ONE DOES!" I yell. He runs off flipping me off. I roll my eyes. "And for you!" I grab her drink and throw it. I pick her up. She's laughing and hiccupping. I go inside the house, I know there's a room downstairs, but I think Jirou, and Momo are using that room, so I head upstairs into the guest room, and I lock the door. "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?!" She looks at me. "Well. Mina, I don't like anyone I'm just a hookup. To many." She gets up from the floor I tossed her on.

Uraraka
"And your next!" I say pinning her to the wall. I kiss her and she kisses back.
You already know I'm fucking the goddess of getting people to submit. She cups my face with her hands. I pull at her shirt. She doesn't let me take it off. I pull away and rip my shirt off. Then I realize, she's wearing a dress. No wonder she didn't let me take off her shirt. I kiss her again. She moves her hands down and starts to unbuckle my pants. 

Katsuki
I was drinking with Hitoshi as shit went down. "Uraraka is probably gonna rape Mina or they're going to have consented sex." I say grabbing another drink. "Mina could be in trouble!" Aoyama says and everyone just looks at him. I roll my eyes. "Mina knows how to throw a punch. Shut up." I was pretty drunk, but everyone knew that Mina could fight. It was 7 pm. This shit started at 6. Hitoshi was drinking too. "Cmon Toshi. We'll see if Mina's okay." I speak. Everyone's wasted, I think Deku got what he deserved. Cheaters are the worst. Toshi talked to Todoroki after everything went down, I think it helped a lot. Toshi and I head inside. I go upstairs to the second guest room. In total Dunce face and Shitty Hair have four guest rooms. I put my hear to the door. Yep, definitely Mina wanted it. I hear things I will never be able to unhear. Before I could head back outside Toshi pulls me into a room.

Hitoshi 
I close the door and lock it. I kiss Katsuki and he kisses back. I start to take off his shirt and he lets me. I start kissing his neck leaving love marks. He takes my head off his neck. Katsuki kisses and sucks my neck. I groan. I wanted to suck his dick, so I move down to pull his shorts and his boxers. I hold it in my hand and start to massage it. "Ugh Ahh Toshi~" he says moaning. I put it in my mouth starting to suck. He tries to move up into my mouth, but I stop him by pinning his hips down.

Thursday 7:04
Momo

I woke up in a bed that's not mine. I look to see Jirou sleeping. My kitten. Well. We're switches. Any who I start to remember everything. I have a massive headache too. Ouch. I see Jirou's getting up. "Hey Pie. Let's head home." I nod and get up to put my clothes on. Were both hungover. We tidy up the room knowing that a maid will probably come in and clean it anyways. We leave and head to McDonald's. A huge breakfast helps hangovers, at least it does for me. I see Kami awake and I head over. "Need help hiring a maid?" He nods. I give him forty dollars. I take Jirou's hand, bid my goodbyes, and go.
Uraraka
As I woke up, I saw Mina getting changed. I've had a crush on her since high school. I blushed. "Nice Ass." I spoke. She turned around to reveal her breasts. I licked my lips. Being a little slut, she is, she puts a show on for me. "How about we head to my place and have round two?" I say touching her breasts massaging them. "Okay" I pick her up hiding her breasts in my chest. I sneak past Kami and go to my car and throw her inside. Shit, I forgot to grab her shirt. "Let's have sex in here. I have tinted windows." She laughs and nods. I start to drive to an alleyway that Deku showed me once.
Hitoshi
I awake to Kat getting dressed. "My ass hurts thanks to you." He speaks. I laugh. I get up and smile. I put on my clothes. I give Kat a piggyback ride due to him saying, "I deserve it after a night with you!", and I agreed. I think he was a good one. I sneak out the back door and go inside kat's house. 
Kami
I look at the money Momo gave me. I ain't using it to hire a maid. I'm using it to get the kids some toys. I'll say it was from Momo and I. I'll tell Momo it was from the leftovers. I look around and see everyone left. I head inside and quickly jump on Kiri. "Hey babe!" I snuggle up to him. Our and the kids' rooms were untouched. Amazing. I know Mina left themselves.