Five

Kirishima
I see Bakubro foaming on the floor. The fucking dumbass who broke up with Denki is here too. I let him because maybe their dating? I mean Bakubro let me date Denki if I was happy. My kids still come over and play with him. Sometimes, I send them over when Denki and I want sex. Bakubro stops seizing. I let him realize who's in his room, just to make sure his brain didn't get mess up. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE! AND DON'T SAY MY NAME!" I know Bakubro hates his name. "I heard the purple asshole scream. Remember drink water. It's fine if you don't come to the BBQ. We understand. I think purple dude told you about Denki's relationship with him. See you." I turn to the guy next to me. "Hey Asshole? Get him water. I'm leaving. He has tourettes. And sometimes has seizures. Be careful. See you!" He looks like he just saw a ghost. I laugh as I walk down the stairs, out the door.

Mina's car pulled up. "HEY SLUT! DID YOU FUCK HIM?" I walk over. "Hey." I speak. "I don't want to talk. Dickhead. Give me my kids. They fucking look like you and Denki." She says. "Thats because you fucked Denki and me and got pregnant two times. Bitch." The kids come running out. "Bye Papa!" "Bye Olly. Bye Koko!" "Bye Papa!" They get into her car, and she drives off. Denki comes out. "Baby?" He says. "What?" He kisses me. "We're getting full custody. I promise. I want the best for them. She isn't." I stand there shocked. "Whatever. Let's get ready. Everyone in Class 1A isn't bringing their kids. Including Mina. Bakugo's going, I think. He had a Seizure with a Tic attack." Denki nods. He goes back inside the house. I do wonder, am I getting the kids?

Shinsou
I get him water and give it to him. "Redhead told me. Kat are you okay?" He nods and drinks. "Sorry." He speaks. "It's okay. Nothing to be sorry for." He looks at me. He moves closer to me. I blush. He leans and kisses me. I kiss back. He breaks it off. "Sorry..." He starts to move away. I grab his arm. "Hey! It's okay. I enjoyed it!" I say. He blushes. He shakes his head no. "For not telling you who I am. Let's get ready for the BBQ." So, we do. I quickly run to my house and get some clothes, then I go back.

Thursday 1:09 am
The BBQ was a horror show. No one had brought their kids, because they all wanted to get drunk. Which caused more and more chaos. Me and Katsuki had sex and Mina and Uraraka hooked up and how Midoriya and Todoroki ended things. That night was fucking crazy!

The BBQ
Wednesday 6:09 pm
Uraraka
It had been so long since I've seen anyone from high school. Me and Deku-Kun called it off a while ago. I started hooking up with people. I'm a player you know. I pulled up and got out my car. All the girls were there and so were Deku and Todoroki. I'm surprised Bakuhoe hasn't come yet he lives besides Kami. "Hey Kami! Anything new?" I say as I head up to him. "Yeah. Bakuhoe is seeing my ex!" I stand there shocked. I hear Mina yell "HE'S GOING OUT WITH SHINSOU?!" And that's when everyone started asking questions. "Guys maybe their friends." Todoroki brings that to our attention. "Yeah. What if Bakugou didn't know it was your ex." Iida says. I nod. "Yeah, plus Bakugo didn't lose his virginity until he got with Kiri." Mina says. I nod. I start talking around with people just to ask how things were going.

Momo
I guess it's cool. But Jirou and I are already high. We've been together since the end of high school. She confessed and I got with her so I wouldn't break her heart. Then the feelings got real, so I kept us going for as long as we can go. I'm thinking of proposing to her soon. I mean, she's hot, cool, funny, sweet, and has a good taste in music. She's pretty much perfect. I kiss her check and she smiles. She walks away from me and starts talking to Uraraka. I walk over and pull Jirou away. I kiss her and make my way into Kami's house. I open a room door.

Kaminari
I see Bakuhoe walk out. Hitoshi's not with him? He walks up to us. "HEY BA-" Mina starts she gets cut off. "You guys, can call me Katsuki, Kat, or Kacchan. Anything but Bakugou or any name that has to associate with it." He then goes inside his house and him and Hitoshi comes out. I understand he hates his name. We all do, he's been nothing but (kind?) when we need help, so we respect him. I see Shinsou and I blush. I forgot why I dated him. He was hot and I forgot how hot he is. If Kat isn't having sex with him, I don't know why.