Chapter 19

No one's POV:

Izuku, Izumi, and Eri just left the dorms. Eri was in between Izuku and Izumi holding their hands with a smile.

Izumi: "Are you excited to meet your grandparents Eri?"

Eri: "Yes!"

Izuku: "But remember Eri. Don't be to cute or you'll make her pass out"

Izumi: "Izuku you know that's impossible"

Izuku: "Hey I try"

Eri: "Are they nice?"

Izumi: "Of course they are. They're our mommy and daddy. They took care us like we're taking care of you Eri"

Izuku: "Your grandma is very nice. She will adore you every time she sees you. And she makes really good food"

Izumi: "Your grandpa is kinda of a goofball. He likes to have fun at any point. When we were younger and visited him he will take time off to play with us all the time"

Eri: "I'm excited to see them even more!"

Izuku: "*chuckles, smile* We're glad Eri"

They kept heading to the train station. Eri skipped in between her parents with a smile which nearby people to almost faint from a heart attack. They arrived at the train station and got their tickets and got on the train. Eri sat on her mommy's lap. One the way Eri ate a cookie that Sato made. She munched on the cookies in a cute manner. After a bit they arrived at their destination. They got off and headed towards Izuku and Izumi's old home.

Izuku: "We're almost there Eri"

Eri smiled. She couldn't wait to meet her grandparents. After five minutes they arrived at their home.

Izumi: "Ready Eri?"

Eri: "*nod* Mnh"

Izuku got his keys and unlocked the door

Izuku: "Mom! Dad! We're home!"

Hisashi: "In the kitchen!"

The three walked towards the kitchen

Izumi: "*whisper* Eri wait here for a second"

Eri: "*whisper* Okay Mommy"

Izuku and Izumi enter the kitchen and saw both of their parents eating breakfast

Inko: "You two got here early"

Izumi: "There wasn't that many people at the station so we didn't have any delays"

Hisashi: "Well take a seat"

They both sat down

Inko: "Are you hungry?"

Izuku: "No we already ate before we left"

Hisashi: "Good. So how did it go with your classmates that you two are dating?"

Izumi: "It went surprisingly well. Katsuki and Shoto weren't really surprised about it so they already knew"

Izuku: "The others were a little skeptical but they got over it after I mentioned Belle"

Inko: "You can't wait until she gets here can't you?"

Izuku: "Of course not. She's my girlfriend and I always want to be at her side"

Izumi: "Well I still have you to myself so don't forget it"

Izuku: "I know. Anyway Mom, Dad there's someone we like you to meet"

Hisashi: "Who is it?"

Izumi: "Eri come on in"

Eri enters the kitchen a little timid but with a smile