Chapter 12

No one's POV:

Shoto: *groan*

Shoto sat up from his bed. It's around midnight at UA. He stood up and left the room he share with his sister. He went downstairs and grabbed something to drink from the kitchen. He grabs a water bottle and heads back to his room.

???: *Sob sob*

Shoto: "Is somebody crying?"

He follows the crying sound to Iida's room. He slowly opens the door and sees Iida crying on the floor.

Shoto: "Iida are you okay?"

Iida didn't respond and just kept crying. Shoto walked up to him and touched his shoulder.

Shoto: "Hey you okay?"

Iida: "*crying* I'm sorry Izuku"

He cried onto his bed muffling his voice

Shoto: "Iida what's wrong?"

Iida: "*crying* Shoto I hurt Izuku!"

Shoto: "In what way?"

Iida: "*crying* I stole his girlfriend! What friend am I?!"

Shoto: "And now it's getting to you. Iida I'm sorry to say this but this is karma. You knew Ibara loved Izuku but you still went ahead and slept with her"

Iida: "*crying* I'm sorry!"

Shoto: "You hurt Izuku in more ways then one. You broke him. But don't lay down and cry like a baby and get up. Your trying to become a hero so take responsibility for this. Because no matter what if Izuku forgives both of you this will be permanently on all three of you"

Iida: "*sniff* But-"

Shoto: "No buts. There's no excuse for what you did but you still have a future as a hero. Be a man and take up what you did. That's all I can say"

Shoto leaves Iida's room and went back to his own

*Scene change*

Itsuka: "Ibara calm down"

Currently all the grill from 1b are in Ibara's room trying to get her to clam down

Yui: "Why are you crying?"

Ibara: "*crying* I miss Izuku!"

Tetsutesu: "You miss him? Why? You cheated on him"

Ibara: "*crying* I regret it!"

Setsuna: "Now your regret cheating him? You have literally have no room to miss him if you have Iida"

Ibara didn't respond

Reiko: "Ibara we know you regret this but you can't do anything about it. You cheated on Izuku"

Pony: "It's sad but you have to move on from him"

Ibara: "*crying* But I miss him"

Kinoko: "But you were the one who cheated on him"

Ibara: "*crying* I regret it okay! I never should've done that with him!"

Itsuka: "Ibara you can't be with him at this point. He's still hurting from this. He never experienced something like this. He may forgive you one day but this will never go away"

Ibara: "*crying* But I still love him!"

Tetsutesu: "Then what about Iida? Your still dating him"

Ibara: "*sniff* I'll break up with him to be with Izuku. I still love him and I'll apologize for what I did"

The girls knew the outcome to this but decided to stay quiet. All of them besides Tetsutesu were in love with him and want to be with him. Even if they weren't they will still be quiet so she can face the reality that Izuku doesn't want her.