Chapter 13

No one's POV:

Mina: "So all of you got they're gift?"

Everybody: "Yeah"

It's the day before Izuku and Izumi come back from there visit. 1a and 1b are in the common area.

Itsuka: "Let's hope they accept them"

Mina: "I'm sure they will. *though* Izuku will like my present"

The girls have decided to confess to Izuku about their feelings for him. Ibara also was going to apologize to him and hopefully get a second chance with him. She ended her relationship with Iida wanting to be back with Izuku. Iida was obviously sad about this but understood and backed off since he did steal Ibara from Izuku. The guys were hoping that Izumi accepted their gifts and hope to go out with her. They can at least try though.

Tsuyu: "Where are your presents?"

Katsuki: "I'm not giving anything to those two nerds"

Shoto: "Plus we already knew about this so what's the point?"

Ochaco: "What are you girls going to give him"

Setsuna: "It's a surprise"

Toru: "We didn't get them the same thing did we?"

Shoka: "I hope not"

Katsumi: "Izuku will like mine better"

Reiko: "What about Izumi?"

Katsumi: "Screw her!"

With the guys it was almost the same

Denki: "I hope Izumi will like my present"

Kirishima: "Izuku is going to like mine"

Tokoyami: "Let's hope they accept them"

Shinso: "They better"

Both classes are worried about how Izuku and Izumi will react. They violated they're privacy by breaking I to they're room and listening to their music without permission. And continued to do it while knowing it's wrong.

Mina: "Everybody! I suggest we listen to Izuku and Izumi's music before they get back"

Momo: "That's not a good idea. We already violated they're privacy enough"

Mina: "But this could be our last chance to hearing them sing. We have to take this chance or we will regret it"

Everybody felt uneasy about this

Katsuki: "Just listen to them. You already heard them so what's the point of stopping"

He's right about that

Ochaco: "Well alright but only a few songs then we're done"

They nod to that. Shouji went up and got the cases and brought them down. Momo creates another wheel with their names on it.

Mina: "Alright the first person is.......Sero"

Sero goes to the green case

Sero: "I like this one. Partners in crime"

Pony: "What's this one about?"

Shoka: "It's basically Izuku and Izumi being villains and causing mayhem together"

Everybody got a chill done their spine. If those two became villains they would be almost impossible to take down. Sero inserts the disk.