Chapter 16

No one's POV:

1a & 1b are seeing Izuku and Izumi talking with Nezu

Denki: "What the hell was that?!"

The three noticed both classes

Izuku: "Ah guys. What are your doing here?"

Katsuki: "Deku what was that?! We saw a blue beam!"

Izumi: "Oh that. Well it was one of the abilities we gain while in france"

Both classes walk up to them

Kirishima: "Bro have you gotten buffer?"

Izuku: "A little yeah"

Itsuka: "How do you have tails?"

Iida: "And a tattoo?"

Izumi: "Well that will take time to explain but the short is that we unlock our real quirk"

Momo: "How is that possible?"

Izuku: "Apparently our quirk was just the tip of the iceberg. The strength enhancer was just the first stage"

Shoka: "How is that possible?"

Izumi: "Our parents said it's our family bloodline"

Nezu: "Can you finish what you were saying?"

Izuku: "Yeah. Our family is connected to the five heros before our time"

Izumi: "Our Dad said each member of out bloodline has one of the five heros power. But we were born with all five. That's never been heard before"

Shoto: "How come you never told us?"

Izuku: "We actually found out recently. The power in us was dormant which explains why were diagnosed quirkless"

Itsuka: "And the strength enhancer was a sign then?"

Izumi: "Yeah. It's connected to Son Goku. The mortal to achieve godhood like the legendary Son Goku"

Izuku: "And that's why we broke our bones everytime. The power was unstable and still kinda is since we just started to train with this power"

Momo: "The five legendary heros. So it's Son Goku, Ichigo Kurosaki, Natsu Dragneel, Money D. Luffy, and Naruto Uzumaki. The strength enhancer comes from Son then what does that other power give?"

Izumi: "Ichigo gives us the power over a Shinigani, Natsu gives us the power of a Fire Dragon King, Luffy gives us the power of rubber and spirit energy, and Naruto gives us power of nature and the Kyubi"

Yui: "That's a lot of power"

Izuku: "It is so we better get back to training"

Nezu: "Please don't destroy the building. I read stories that those five were very destructive"

Izumi: "We'll try"

Shoka: "Izuku"

Izuku: "Yeah?"

Shoka: "These powers. Can other learn it or just pass down?"

Izuku: "Our parents said it can only be pass down. Our Mom tried to aquire them but didn't had any success. Why do you ask?"

Shoka: "Just wondering"

Shoto knows why she ask

Izumi: "Izuku let's get back to training"

Izuku: "Right. See ya guys"

Both then flew up into the air which surprised everybody. Both started to trade fist which cause shockwaves. The others for them and felt they were strong. Izuku and Izumi continue trading blows and the others left the facility because the shockwaves were intense.