Chapter 9

No one's POV:

Izuku sat stunned that Izumi is kissing him. His eyes were widen and his body didn't even moved. Izumi on the other hand had her eyes closed and her hands were grabbing both sides of his face. After a bit Izumi stopped kissing him.

Izumi: "*blush* I....really....enjoy that"

Izuku: "*blush* Izumi why did you kiss me?"

Izumi: "*blush* isn't it obvious? I love you more then my brother"

Izuku: "*blush* But we're brother and sister. We can't be together"

???: "Not entirely true"

They both turn to see there parents

Hisashi: "You two can be together without any problem"

Izuku: "*blush* We can?!"

Inko: "You can with a quirk marriage"

Izumi: "Yes!"

She then hugged Izuku

Izuku: "*blush* So we can be together without the government interfering?"

Hisashi: "Yes you can"

Izumi: "In so happy. We can finally be together Izuku"

Izuku: "Uh Izumi. Sorry to disappoint you but I have a girlfriend already"

Izumi's eyes immediately widen and she then let's go of him

Izumi: "What?! Who?!"

Izuku: "Belle. We just got together"

Izumi: "*thought* Nonononono!"

Izumi then hugged Izuku again

Izumi: "No! Your mine!"

Izuku: "Izumi"

Izumi: "No! You were mine since the beginning! I'm not letting you go and get hurt again!"

Izuku: "Izumi please"

Izumi: "No!"

Izuku looked at his parents for some help but

Inko: "Izuku I'm happy that you and Belle are together but Izumi has loved you for far longer then any other girl. I'm not saying that you should break up with Belle but I just want to let you know"

Izuku looked at his sister and see she's not letting go

Hisashi: "Look tomorrow Izuku you talk with Belle about sharing you with Izumi"

Izuku: "What? Sharing me?"

Hisashi: "Izuku remember that you two have the powers of dragon. Dragons often have multiple mates"

Izuku: "Meaning that my dragon instincts will normally allow me to have more then one mate"

Hisashi: "Exactly"

Izumi: "No! Your mine only!"

Inko: "Look why don't we eat dinner then you two can discuss after"

Izumi wrapped her body around Izuku not letting go. Izuku seeing no way out of this just stood up and went with his parents to eat. While eating Izumi sat on his lap. She will ask Izuku to feed her and she would do the same back to him. Hisashi and Inko looked with smiles because they done this before when they were young. After dinner Izumi still hasn't let Izuku go and he really has to go to the bathroom. She let go of him so he can do his business. After he washed his hands and came out she immediately latched on to him again. Izuku then walked back to there room and he sat against his bed cover with Izumi still hugging him.