The night together

The car broke down

"Looks like the fuel is empty, sir." The driver said, "Also, it's raining quite heavily, I assume it will be hard for other car to be here, a strom occurring is pretty possible too."

"I really wanna go home, I am sleepy." Jungkook said looking at Taehyung in a slight sleepy voice. "I can do nothing about the storm." Taehyung replied shrugging.

Jungkook whined as he looked outside, the weather really was worse. "Yoongi hyung's hotel isn't really far from here, if we run we won't be as wet." Jungkook turned towards Taehyung, "No thanks, I won't stay with you."

Taehyung glared and scoffed at Jungkook, "And what made you think I wanna stay with you. You will sleep in different room of course."

"No thanks, I would rather walk home, who knows if you will kidnap and kill me." He said and got out of the car, "Thanks for the ride once again."

"Do I look like a kidnapper to you?"

"Yes."

"Look at me...I reek of a gentleman,a wealthy person." He says and scoffs.

Jungkook just shrugged at Taehyung and walked away. He kept walking for half a minute, it raining so heavily and was shivering cold, he was just wearing one thin cardigan, he smiled creepily and rushed to Taehyung, "Umm...since you are insisting so much, you know.." He says and starts to walk.

"The hotel is in opposite direction."

Jungkook turned around embarrassed and started walking, "Come on, let's go.", he said. Taehyung let out a soft laugh before he followed behind him.

After running for a couple of minutes they had reached the hotel, as they walked to the reception The receptionist bowed as she saw the familiar face of the hotel heir's best friend, and said, "Good evening, Mr Kim, your room is ready, shall I give the key?"

"Actually we need 2 rooms for, one for my friend over here." Taehyung requested eyeing Jungkook.
"Sorry sir, due to the weather all rooms are full expect for the already reserved ones." She said as she bowed apologetically. "Can't you recheck? What if someone had cancelled the reservation." Jungkook butted in.

"Let me recheck sir." She said as she started typing something on the keyboard, "Their is one VIP reservation cancelled."

"VIP? How much is that" Jungkook asked looking through his wallet, much disheartened.

"It's around ₩236,000 sir."

"For...?"

"One night stay sir."

"Wha-wait, how?" Jungkook said bewildered, but later sighed. A couple seconds later, he suddenly widened his eyes, grinning cheekily. He turned towards Taehyung and batted his eyelids.

"I am not gonna pay for it." Taehyung said shrugging as his elbow rested on the reception desk infront of them, and his legs crossed as he stood facing to his left where Jungkook was standing.

"Pleeeease..." Jungkook pleaded as he grabbed Taehyung's arm. "No.....but you could sleep in my room..... on the ground." Taehyung said getting closer to Jungkook's ear.

"No thanks." He said and rolled his eyes, "I would just stay in the lobby for the time being." He said as he looked at the red sofas placed in the reception. They looked quite luxurious, he could bet it wouldn't be uncomfortable sleeping on them.

"I don't remember asking." Taehyung said as he grabbed Jungkook's wrist and started to drag him. "Hey, leave my hand." Jungkook said trying to get out of Taehyung's grip. "Shut up or I'll carry you." Jungkook immediately shut his mouth, letting himself get dragged away.