Everything takes time

Start from the beginning

After having fun jin got out of the room. When he got out. "oh god. You scared me....by any chance did you hear our conv?" jin asked jimin. He nooded. "what did jennie say to him?" jimin asked him. "she said that she know everything about you and lisa from beginning. And she will make sure that she would bring lisa to apologize of what she did to you hyung..." jin said this much. Jimin nooded. "is it all she said?" jimin asked him. "umm...no...she said that she will make sure that lisa wont come in between you and.....your lover again..." jin didn't say as it was a like. Jimin nooded and smiled. "are you trying to hide something kim seokjin?" jimin said to him. "i told you not to call me with my full naammee hyung....she...she said that she know that jungkookloveyou" jin said fast as possible. Jimin giggled by seeing this behavior of jin. Jin went to hospital since he has to go. Jimin thinked about it deeply. So...thats what he wanted to say that day...what should i do...? Jimin asked himself.

Jin and jisoo got married. They had a big party. And they brought almost all of the hospital workers. Jin, jimim, jungkook and nam-jung decided to tell all about the real owners of Kim's Hospital. "uh.. 1...2. Check... Ok good. Im jin dad. And im here to announce something about Kims hospital. Im the real owner of Kims hospital. When i opened the hospital i had to go where i work. And got an big accident and forgot about everything. And since i forgot about all about my life i married a women that you all will know. That's Jeon jung-ah. After being married i got a son named jeon jungkook. He is in the place where his mom worked at. And jimin...im really happy that you took care of my place. And im here to announce that kim seokjin is going to be the new CEO of Kims hospital. Please take care of him" after the speech he bowed. Everyone gaved was happy about it. "so you all know that im going to be new CEO. You all have to respect me. Haha. But what i want from you all is to see me a a normal laboratory doctor okey?" all of them shouted yes and congrated him.

Everything was going great. Jungkook tried to talk jimin. But jimin always changes the topic. But jungkook didn't give up on it.

Like as always jin came home for lunch. But he came with a rose. Jisoo blushed really hard. "this is for my lovely wife and my granmas grand-grand child. And my dads grand child. And for my baby" when they hears it everyone shocked. "j..jisoo you are pregnant?!" sung hee asked her. Jisoo nooded. "im going to be a grand-grandma. Come here Jisoo. You should eat more vegetables" Everyone smiled at her behavior. "Congrats brother. Your getting old" namjoon said to him and ran away. Jin nooded and smiled. But then he realized what namjoon said later. "what did you say namjoon?! Come here." jin started running behind namjoon. They acted like they were little kids. Again the house got louder after a long time.

Jin was happy about how his life was going. Jin decided to go to treat a patient. There was a handsome man laying in the bed. An IV was there. Jin looked at his information. He is an American guy. He had a blue beautiful eyes. Jin took blood of him to do a blood test. When jin was taking the syringe from his hand it accidentally went inside jin finger. "i...im s...sor..sorry" he hardly said to jin. There was tears in his eyes. It was strange him to hear it from a patient. "its okey. Its just a little blood." jin said to him and went to laboratory. He looked at the time. It was 4 o'clock. Hoseok told him to got for a dinner in 5 30. The test will only take 1 hour. Jin did the test. When he looked into results he thought the world stopped. He almost fainted. Jin looked at his finger. A little bit of blood in his finger. Little blood that made his life ruined. " no...this is a dream right.? Please someone tell me this is a dream. Please...he heard his own phone ring as thunder. He was sweating. Even if the AC was on 16 degree he was sweating. Someone came inside the room. Jin looked at him." did you forgot about hobi? He just now called you...are you busy. If you are busy its okey... If you dont come" he said to jin. "its okey. Im not busy yoonie. I will be in a few seconds...and i found the American patient have HIV. Just now i did the test. Its all finished now." jin said to yoongi like nothing happened. Yoongi nooded and said that he will tell others too. Jin went to the restaurant where they all were. But he couldn't have fun as he always had. Everyone noticed it too. But didn't say anything. After fun yoongi told everyone about American patient. Then they thought jin was worried about the patient. They understood him. No one really asked him any questions either. But inside him he was crying. Thinking about his wife and the baby inside her womb. His first kid. Jin wanted to cry out loud. But he didn't. Because of his mothers wordings. 'don't cry. Crying doesn't help you with anything. All it do is make you weak. Stay strong. Just like your father' its was jins mother last words before dying. Dying in the laboratory room. After giving birth to namjoon. She died. Infront of jin and others.