The blonde runs a hand through his hair: "What if Caroline ever did anything to Sean?"

"What?," I look at him, almost chuckling.

"No I'm serious. I never considered if Caroline ever did something to him and that's why he said no. What if she ever played with him and I am here being the dumb one and dragging her along into our group and he has to face her all the time."

"Louis I really think you are overrea-"

"How much of a bad friend I really have to be then. I mean, I would be pissed too if my best friend turns up with the bitch who played you. I need to talk to her."

"Louis what are you-"

The boy grabs his broom and pushes himself away from the wall.

"Louis!," I try to catch him but he is way faster than me anyways, so I just scream after him: "LOUIS! COME BACK! DON'T BE RIDICOULOUS!"

"LOUIS! Urgh," I sigh.

Boys. I have a bad feeling what is going to happen and it doesn't do Louis good to bring down his mood before the match.

Deciding it's better for me to  go down to the quidditch pitch instead of standing alone in front of the door to eventually wait for Sean, I start to go. Soon other people are in front of me on their way down to the pitch as well.

Then I see Kenneth with his friends in front of me and I tap him on the shoulder. When he turns around his face lights up and he immediately puts out his arms for me to step into. His welcome hugs are always the best part.

"Well, how is my love today?," he looks down at me as he lets me go.

"I'm good. Excited for the upcoming match. How are you doing? Were you able to finish your essay?"

"He wasn't," Emma pipes up beside me.

"Shh," Kenneth ordered her: "She isn't supposed to know how lazy I am."

"Kenneth with all due respect, she will have figured that out by now. She is a Ravenclaw for a reason," Emma laughs making me smile as well.

"Well that doesn't mean anything. My dormmate Jenna is known for being the most oblivious person there can be."

"Isn't that the small black haired one?," the boy next to me asks.

"No, that is Lydia. Jenna is the one with the curls and freckles."

"Oh that one. Not to sound rude, but she did seem a bit slow."

"That doesn't have to mean anything," Bucky, a friend of his, speaks up.

"Right," we all say at once.

"Anyways, are you still rooting for Slytherin today?"

"Haven't changed my mind. Rooting for Louis all the time," I grin and mock salute.

Kenneth chuckles and pulls me closer to him: "So just you will be rooting for him out of your group?"

"I think Caroline is already down at the pitch. I will look out for her and we both can fangirl over Louis."

"Do I need to be jealous?"

"Yes. Very. Full intention on starting something with Caroline. She's really sweet," I shrug.

Kenneth's face turns a shape of pink at that statement and all of his friends around him break into laughter and start to tease him. He is too innocent for this world sometimes.

When we arrive at the pitch I look out for Louis or Caroline. Neither of them can be found. I assume Louis is already changing into his gear or warming up in the wardrobes. That just leaves one question: Did Louis manage to talk to Caroline and where the hell is she?