Chapter 05

„Dear Diary,

OH MY MERLIN, I actually managed the exams and now I am on my way back to Hogwarts! Second year here I come!

Right now Gemma, Sean, Bradly, Emma and Kenneth are sitting with me in a compartment and I told them I have to finish some homework, so they don't think of me as lame or something.

I'm not ashamed of you if you think that, it's just not exactly cool to have a diary. You know?

When I came home from Hogwarts for the summer holidays I told my parents all that I haven't told them in letters. They couldn't get most of it and mixed a lot up, but they tried and Mamá was pleased to hear that I use you. Not as often as I probably should, I am a bad friend to you :(, but at least I am using you. Better than my feelings at the beginning eh?

Anyways, Guzman really outdid himself in being an annoying older brother. It's like he collected everything he couldn't do over one year and let it out on me. Not my fault he has to be the uncool muggle :P

Also, Gemma stayed over. My parents like her a lot and we even were allowed to come with Guzman to his friends and play some board games with them. They liked Gemma too, which is important, because she was so nervous around them and that calmed her a bit.

I don't understand how she can be so nervous when she is that cool! I wish I was so smart and amazing as her sometimes.

I don't have a lot to do with Bradly, Emma and Kenneth. We just sometimes hang around each other because of Sean, but they are more his friends and so I haven't gotten to know them as deeply. 

Now I have to hold back a snort, because Fred and George (the cool twins) put something in Kenneth's Hogwarts robes. It's colour changing powder that itches. He currently jumps up and down and curses them two.

I have to stop writing because Kenneth's just run out of the compartment, probably to the twins and their best friend Lee (he is also so witty and funny) I have to get after him, I want to see them again.

Yours,

Jade."