If only she could get away.

Jasper and Elias entered the room. Their naked chest was drenched in sweat. Jasper wiped his sweat with a towel walking towards his wife, who looked lost in her thoughts. "What are you working on?' he questioned, placing a kiss on the crown of her head.

Iris's nose scrunched at the smell. "You stink, wash," she moved away from him. Jasper frowned, but his frown soon turned into a mischievous smirk. He moved closer to her.

"Then let's clean ourselves," he chuckled while picking her up

"Then let's clean ourselves," he chuckled while picking her up. "Jasper," she screeched when he suddenly put her over his shoulder walking towards the bathroom while he slapped her ass. "Oww. Bath by yourself," she hit his back. "We should save water, babygirl," Elias shamelessly added with a grin.

Elias was quick to start the shower and removed his clothes. His brother put Iris down, bringing her closer to him by her ass. He squeezed her butt cheeks, enjoying the softness. "Ahh," she yelped when the water fell onto their body.

Jasper grabbed her by the chin and gently placed a kiss on her lips. Slowly and lovingly their lips molded together.

"Damn baby, I can't get enough of you," he growled over her lips once and molded them lovingly together. He loved the soft flesh and couldn't help nipping, sucking on it till it drew a moan from his wife. It further heightened his desire.

The hot water dripped over their aroused bodies

The hot water dripped over their aroused bodies. Elias's eyes darkened, watching the blue silk pajamas getting wet that hugged her body. The hardened nipples showed through the thin material. He cupped her breast, earning a surprised gasp from her.

*rip*

He grabbed the wet cloth and ripped it open. The clothes got thrown, leaving her bare body for them to admire. "Beautiful," he murmured, fondling her breast.

Jasper got rid of his clothes in haste. He came from behind, leaving kisses on her spine. Even with the hot water, she shivered at his fervent touch. Iris could feel herself melt in their hands.

Elias bent down, putting her one over his shoulder and his mouth on her aroused sex.

Iris yelped at the sudden intrusion of his tongue. She was drunk with lust. A loud moan left her lips when Elias licked her clit, lapping on it like a kid licked its candy. If Jasper was not holding her from behind, she was sure she could not stand. Her legs turn to jelly at their touch.