Chapter 11: Battle of the Mafia Clans

Setting: Kim Manor

Date: 12.20.19

Mr. Kim's POV

I was sweating like crazy along with my secretary she just gave us a blank expression on her face, she takes a seat in front of us and another women who is my right hand women also joined us.

"So Mr. Kim, would you like to enlighten us about your failures in the past few months?" She asked me in a angry tone and I gulped.

"L-Look, I didn't think the Park mafia would be this pow-" I said to her but I was cut off.

"Or your just completely moronic and incompetent! Mr. Kim, I'm sorry but if you do not get yourself together our deal is off and your family will be history, got it?" She asked me coldly.

"Yes, Ms. Grande, I will make sure Park Alain along with my traitorous daighter and the entire mafia will be defeated and you will be able to succeed in your plans." I promised to her.

"Good, but I will make sure that promise is fulfilled this time. Chungha, what is the status of the Park mafia?" She asks her.

"Ma'am, I got word from my spies that they are launching an invasion here by today but not sure what time though." She answered her and Ariana nods.

"Very well, have your forces prepared, I want you to eliminate Jennie but Alain, I will take care of him myself." She orders her and Chungha acknowledges before leaving the office.

"Let us see, if lucky lady is on your side today Mr. Kim because your going to need it." She warned me before also leaving the office and I sighed.

--------------------------------

Meanwhile...

Alain's POV

"What'd you got?" I asked the spies on the radio.

"Alain, looks like the big boss of the Kim mafia has just arrived and they already know where coming." Jeongyeon reported to me.

"Very well, head to a safe place to hide until we arrive." I order her.

"Roger that. Jeongyeon out." She said before she ends transmission and I put the headphones down.

"How does it look?" Nayeon asked me while loading her gun and I turned to look at her.

"Heavy defenses, the Kim family knows were coming so expect a fierce battle." I answered her and she nods.

I get up from my chair, I exit the room and into a hallway where members are already preparing for the battle ahead of us, we already lost the element of surprise and I have to be ready for whatever the mysterious women throws at me. This isn't going to be easy and it never was in the first place.

I head inside my Eomma's office where Jennie and Jihyo is waiting for me, they greet me and I have a seat. In front of me is paperwork of somekind on Jihyo's desk which I find odd.

"Eomma, may I ask what's going on?" I asked her curiously and she chuckles.

"It's marriage forms for you and Jennie to sign, to make it official that you two are committed for each other." Jihyo answered me and my eyes widen.

"S-So you actually approve?" I asked her in a baffled tone and she nods.

"Yes, it wasn't an easy decision though due to the differences me and her have in the past but after some careful thinking and a long talk with her I can fully trust that she will take good care of you." Jihyo answered me with a sincere tone and I felt thankful.