Level 10: It's a Date!

A garden.

This time Cale has landed in a garden of red roses.

'Why am I he—?'

"...!"

Dizziness overtook him just as soon he could see where he is.

+

"Human!"

"Cale-nim!!!"

Raon and Choi Han called out in alert.

+

His knees buckle and he was sure that he would have fallen had it not for a strong pair of arms securing his body at that moment.

"Are you okay?"

Cale turned to his side and was met with concerned cerulean.

Alberu Crossman.

The man who, in this Cale memory, has become the Emperor of Roan Empire, was the person who had caught him.

+

Many people sighed in relief that their hero did not fall.

But Alberu felt iffy instead.

There's a part of him who felt proud with what Roan Kingdom have become on that world, but his instinct tells him that they'll witness something... bizarre. 

+

"Ah, yes. Thank you"

Cale has nonchalantly replied as he put some strength on his two legs.

It was that moment, he realized that there's something on his inner pocket.

"Hmm?"

It is Taerang, back in its gun-form.

'Why is it here?'

His question was not a mystery for long.

[Well, since you're going to meet the owner anyway, Please return it properly yourself]

Cale hold back a sigh, but accepted the side task as it is not something difficult.

"Your majesty. Thank you for lending me this"

"Huh? when did you..."

Alberu blinked as he accepted the weapon.

"Cale, where were you?"

Those blue eyes clouded over in deep worry before the owner looked at the red head from the top of his hair to his feet.

There's no blood anywhere.

His face's paleness is quite normal too.

"Nowhere, your majesty. I just borrowed it"

There's distrust in Alberu's eyes, however, he did not pry as Cale were staring back at him indifferently.

Meanwhile, in Cale's mind, he was thinking.

'This Alberu registered my name to Taerang'

Why?

He wanted to ask.

+

'I wonder about that as well...'

However, for some odd reasons, Alberu felt like it might be better if they never found out at all.

+