Level 7: Comrades!

'You must be kidding me'

Cale could not believe on what is he witnessing right now.

He's in a bar.

Quite an empty bar, with only two other people than himself.

The old man is a random barista he doesn't recognize.

While the other person is...

+

Many people were just as alerted as their Hero-nim.

"Why the heck that fucking White Radish is there!?"

Rasheel was standing on his feet as he yelled that out.

+

"White Star"

To which the latter replied with...

"Cale Henituse."

The masked man smiled warmly as if greeting him.

+

'That fucking villain 'smiling warmly'? Ha! What the heck is he plotting right now?'

That mercenary king's gaze sharpened.

+

"How wonderful it is that you fulfill my abrupt call. Was your trip difficult? Was it hard to shakes the tail?"

Cale has never been this thankful for his permanent blank expression to be his default setting at this very moment.

"It is not difficult. Nobody would care where will I be going anyway"

Cale shrugged as he started his act while casually ordering a drink for himself.

He felt like getting drunk would be a great idea to deal with whatever would happen in this scenario.

+

"No, Cale. Stay sober. It'll get dangerous if you got drunk!"

Deruth was anxious.

But he, like most of the people, were not aware that Cale rarely get drunk despite how many bottles he had drank in the past.

+

The white star hummed.

"A little birdie told me about you and thus I deducted that you'd be quite intrigued to have a chat over some drinks?"

That being said, Cale did not say another word as this despicable man take a seat on the stool next to him.

He simply drank straight from the bottle handed to him as he glanced up at the task screen.

His face flushed red instantly and with a glance, he looked drunk.

But as always, Cale keep his head straight. It's not his fault that people keep mistaken his easily flushed cheeks as him getting drunk.

He has always been able to use that to his advantages before.

But it seems like, the White Star wasn't fooled like others would.

+

"Is that... really the young master Cale?"

Witira, like many others who only knew him as the Hero, never really sees Cale as the infamous 'Trash of the Henituse's household' herself.

She glanced at her brother who seemed to be just as shocked, while their father looked amused instead.

"His demeanor might have changed, but he's not drunk at all... it is something that within his control"