Level 1: Bed Time Story (pt. 1)

Cale's mind went momentarily blank as he realized that he's currently a girl...

'I feel like I shouldn't be this shocked.'

+

"OHHH.... THE LEGEND HERSELF! I FEEL BLESSED TO BE ABLE TO SEE HER GRACE EVEN THOUGH I COULDN'T BE WITH HER ON MY OWN! HER BEAUTY IS INCOMPARABLE EVEN THOUGH THAT DRESS OF HERS IS THAT OF COMMONERS— AS EXPECTED OF CALE-NIM!!! SHE CAN PULL OFF ANYTHING FLAWLESSLY LIKE A LEGENDARY HERO, SHE IS!!!" A certain someone yelled as he stumbled with all of the recording devices he has.

+

She shook her head after done seeing her reflection in the dirty window next to her.

"What are you doing staring off like that Kyla?"

Cale could feel the corner of her lips nearly twitched as he watched who's coming. It's someone that he definitely know.

+

"Oh, wait. Isn't that—" a mage mumbled, recognizing the face of the newcomer instantly.

The other mages who was in the middle of training when this weird screen shows up, now all turned to one direction. The head of the Mage Brigade...

"Huh? There's me?" The Viscountess's eyes rounded slightly.

+

"Tasha?"

"yeah?"

The red head then shook her head since she only called to the other just make sure.

"Nothing"

She looked in deep thought as she observed the latter.

"Ah"

"Hmm? what's wrong?"

Cale turned to Tasha who only looked back at her after that short gasp, noticed that there's a bruise on the dark skinned human's shoulder blade. 

+

"Hoo... So Tasha is a human there?" Shawn, who's also a dark elf like herself was slightly amused at this turn of event.

"Her skin looked near the color of his highness now, fufu" Kora, who works as Alberu's body guard sometimes, chimed in. Though he, along with the other dark elves, especially those who are quite close has frown on their faces as they stared at the other version of their friend's injury.

+

"did you fall or something?"

The bruise was quite hidden and the color of her skin almost made it unnoticed, however, Cale recalled that the other has been slightly limping on her way to her as well.

"Yeah, kinda. It was a nasty fall" Tasha said with a light grin as she fixed her clothes and hide her injury.

But it's too late.

Cale already realized that something is amiss.

"What happened?" Her voice remained indifferent but Tasha actually flinched.

"A-Ahaha, what do you mean?"

+

"This Tasha is so different with our Tasha!" Raon commented.

"That's right, nya." Hong also nodded.

'It's only started... just how different the situation here with there?' On who keeps her words to herself incidentally shared the thoughts with many others as they questioned the very same thing.