Level 4: Little Boy

"..."

Cale is speechless.

He knows that he shouldn't be this shocked after knowing that the Constellations are capable of turning him into a girl.

Yet still...

He felt like he has lost all of his words.

'I'm a kid'

Cale Henituse realized that he's residing his body of 7 to 9 years old .

"But why am I-?"

Cale stopped talking as he glanced up.

+

"It seems like the young master-nim is seeing his task right now"

Maes hummed at his little sister's words.

+

Cale paid upmost attention on the word 'Survive' as the condition of this level.

'Too bad'

He hummed, as he realized that he doesn't have any of his ancient powers.

However, he did not panic as it is mentioned on the screen as well.

"I guess, that made sense."

'My plate might break if I were to have those ancient powers with this tiny body.'

So that only means that he needs to survive with just his body alone.

'Just what kind of accident would happen around this time?'

+

Those who did not know about the past before the birth of 'Cale Henituse, the trash of the Henituse household' were wondering the same thing.

While those of rain city citizens along with others who knows one of the biggest trouble young Henituse might be having around that age can only stiffen.

+

He wondered if this is a repeat of the past.

"What is it that 'made sense', young master-nim?"

Cale flinched violently as he timidly turning around to see Ron asking from right behind him.

Smiling benignly as usual.

'Oh no, don't tell me that it wanted me to survive Ron?'

He tried not to be looking as nervous despite his hammering heart.

+

"Hm? Why did the Hero-nim so wary of that old servant? He looked nice"

A young whale from the whale tribe had asked innocently.

To which... certainly, Cale and many people, like the ex-bandits and the other staffs of Henituse Duchy, would definitely faint if they had heard of that claim.

Meanwhile...

Back at the sun palace, The said old man simply smiling the same way his other self that looked younger did.

His eyes twinkle in amusement while On can only shakes her head as if pitying her guardian.

+

He might looked like 'Cale Henituse' Ron knows.

But he is not him.

He doesn't know how to act as Cale Henituse of the old.