Level 9: Pay Respect to The Dead (pt. 5)

[Hello, sir. Please state your name.]

Taerang, the divine item of Sun God, speaks to him.

"Cale Henituse"

As he could not lie by saying that he is Alberu Crossman, he mentioned his own name. Supposedly Schnier has done something that it can be used after all.

That was part of the deal.

However, Cale did not expect what Taerang would say next.

['Cale Henituse' has been registered as the second user of the Unbreakable Spear. Welcome back, Sir. Cale. Would you like me to change into default setting or your personal setting?]

'...what?'

He was slightly taken a back.

+

Alberu is just as shocked as his dongsaeng.

'The other me registered Cale Henituse as second user?'

He's intrigued to know the reason.

+

"...default setting"

Cale still have slight frown as Taerang changed into its Spear form, though it looked slightly different than the one that his hyung has.

There's ribbon tassel with the color of his natural hair and the staff is now maroon.

+

"It looked as if your weapon has been customized to have Cale-nim's palette color, isn't it, your highness?"

the crown prince nodded at Choi Han's query.

"That seemed to be the case, instructor-nim"

+

Did Alberu really registered him to his personal weapon?

'That's not it.'

At the moment, he can only think of it as Schnier's doing, though he's not even half convinced to it.

Something is fishy.

However, it is really not the time to ponder about that.

Baaaaang—!

{You don't need to worry about the shield, we'll take care of it}

A voice entered his head.

Cale did not panic as he knew that it was Min Suhyun. Which means, that was what Rok Soo wanted to tell him.

"Understood"

Baaaaang—!

Another loud explosion echoed through the sky as it had been all night.

+

"...what a loud night"

Jack grimaced at this.

+

Cale, recalled what he had told Rok Soo about what they'll do on this last stage as he began to make his run.

'Tie that bastard down'

There are chains, webs, and various type of abilities tying the monster down. 

'Stop the Shield'

Kim Min Ah, and several others were distracting the shield who just keep on moving despite their effort.

'And, I'll use Taerang to make the monster's heart stop.'