Level 9: Pay Respect to The Dead (pt. 3)

"It is not omnipotent"

Cale immediately said after seeing the look on the other's face.

"Of course it's not. The recoil must be harsh as well"

Rok Soo calmed himself down immediately as he gets reminded of that.

"Yeah, I fell in coma"

"...!"

Well, there's also that matter about him stabbing his heart with a dagger.

Perhaps it was because of those two occasions happened one after another that he fell into a comatose.

"But isn't it better than my soul dispersing?"

"How is it better???"

+

"I take my words back. This Kim Rok Soo is not the same with the young master Cale"

Tasha shakes her head with her lips twisted with such an odd smile.

She was glad that at least one of them has better judgement and could see clearly that what the other's about to do is messed up.

+

"Well, one would cause instant death and the other is something I can recover from?"

Cale stated as if it was obvious.

"You. You...! Haaaa..."

Kim Rok Soo brushed his face with both hands after letting out a deep sigh.

He then glared at Cale.

"How does that body remain flawless with all of those shits you've put it through?"

Kim Rok Soo who has spent forty years living in Earth 3 knows what the highest healing potions can do. And even then he doubted its capabilities on keeping such a feat.

Cale looked at himself and suddenly wondering the same thing.

"Your body is awesome, hyung"

"This piece of shit."

+

Alberu felt like he has gone mad as he laugh out loud.

"E-Even Rok Soo... AHAHAHAHA!!! Even Rok Soo thinks that!! Aigoo... my donsaeng... Truly..."

All the while, in the back ground, Ron is shaking his head along with Eruhaben, while Choi Hand and Beacrox can only sighs to the side.

+

Suddenly Kim Rok Soo recalled his days as a trash and think that this punk is worse than him.

No. Definitely worse.

"I take it back. Don't call me hyung. I don't want reckless bastards as my Dongsaeng"

Cale was happy to receive that order.

+

"He is such a headache..."

Hans can only laugh through the pain for this peculiar young master of his.

+

"Anyway. No. That strategy is rejected. Are you even sure that your body can take that much of recoil with your already messed up soul?"

That instantly shut Cale up.

"Another way. We'll find another way"

Kim Rok Soo pulled his hands away from his face after saying that.