𝗢𝗖|𝟯𝟯.

𝚂𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙿𝚁𝙰𝙳𝙰𝚈𝙰 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴 ఌ
𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
♊︎

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Christmas. Wasn't the best holiday for Sade. She never really celebrated besides when she was younger. In fact she hated Christmas. It just reminded her of her childhood. Something she didn't want to be reminded of. Some memories were best kept in the back of her head and never to be revealed.

Especially when they only brought up memories she wanted to forget and never be reminded of. It wasn't like the holiday was a celebration anything. She sat in her room and watched boy meets world reruns.

She wasn't feeling it at all. She didn't want to be bothered. Her friends called to check on her and the baby since she had been a bit m.i.a. They wanted to make sure that she didn't fall into a depression. So she wouldn't be stressed out.

It would be too much on the baby.

Hearing her room door open she looked over and saw Kiari and she rolled her eyes.

"What?"

"Come on." He stated dryly before walking out of the room.

Sade huffed and decided to get up. She didn't want to argue. And the last thing she needed was to be stressed.

"Where are we going?" She called out.

"Just put whatever on Sade." He shrugged.

"That didn't answer my question." She mumbled, grabbing some black leggings and a oversized hoodie that belonged to Kiari. Along with that she put on her milkshake Cortez's.

She went into the bathroom and fixed up her curly fro into a puff, along with mascara and lip gloss. She walked into the living room seeing Kiari on the couch typing away into his phone.

"Im ready." She said loud enough to catch his attention.

He looked up over at her and nodded before getting up. He dusted off his pants and grabbed his keys.

"You look pretty." He muttered, and she quietly thanked him, following him out the front door.

---

"It's so good to see you!" Kim hugged Sade tightly, causing her to smile a little.

"You too. I'm sorry I haven't been around much. Stress levels and all I had to keep them down."

"Friend!" She heard june yell, he ran over to her and hugged her tightly as well.

"You done got so big. Oh my gosh. Look!" He rubbed her stomach, which made her oddly uncomfortable but she didn't say anything. She knew he didn't mean any harm. It had just felt weird.

"Don't say that. I feel big." She whined.

"Where's Kiari? I ain't seen that nigga in a cool minute." West walked up to them and didn't even notice her stomach.

"I don't know." Sade shrugged. She wasn't worried about him.

"How my neph been doing?" He asked placing his hand in her stomach.

"Bad. All she do is relax in my damn ribs. Giving me the worst pain I've felt in my entire life." She sighed.

"Big niece not the little one!" June said.

"Yeah, where zaria and Jasmine? I miss my girls." She frowned.

"They went to the liquor store. Fucking alcoholics." West shook his head, looking over at Siah who was on the phone with Jasmine.