𝗢𝗖|𝟭𝟮.

𝙺𝙸𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝚂𝙴𝙼𝙰𝙹 𝙹𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚂
𝚓𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
♓︎
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ari rolled his eyes as he watched his cousins argue about the same shit they argued about everyday, and he just watched cause it didn't concern him. Neither did he care. He was tired and ready to go to bed, but they had business to handle.

"This nigga over here quiet." June looked over at him as he rolled up.

"Shawty got you in yo feelings?" Nick asked.

"You know she do, she rejected his ass, as she should." Siah exclaimed.

"Nigga what." Pig laughed.

"Nigga said "ash she should" fuck outta here." West laughed.

"Y'all talking bout Sade?" Sam asked coming from the back room.

"Yup, she rejected bro."

"Im not bout to keep chasing her. That shit dead." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Why not ? I mean that's who you want. Get her." June furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nah, I ain't chasing nobody, either you want me or you don't. I ain't bout to be playing duck duck goose with nobody." West shook his head.

"Females be playing hard to get, I mean which is cool cause if you easy than any other nigga can get at you with a simple ass line and some money. Nah." Pig stated.

"That's what niggas go for though. Easy bitches." Jasmine said.

"Niggas go for easy bitches for a nut. Not when they tryna be serious." Nick corrected her.

"That's nasty."

"I mean hey, folks do what they wanna do. It ain't all the nigga fault cause bitches allow that shit to happen. Majority of the females in this generation have no self respect, they'll duck on anything, just like niggas." Pig spoke.

"Y'all niggas don't have self respect either never have either. Y'all want a bitch to be loyal and down with y'all while y'all go out and do the most. Y'all cheat constantly and we take y'all back, but if it was the other way around y'all would never. We put up with so much with y'all." Jasmine rolled her eyes.

"Ain't no y'all, I ain't never cheated on nobody." Sam said.

"If the shoe fits wear it."

"Y'all females just blow me, y'all know what y'all want but he confused. How that work?"

"We don't be ready. Either wait or move on." Jasmine said simply.

"Ion wanna wait though." Ari sighed.

"Then move on. If it was meant to be it'll be."

"I just don't like how this girl just said "watch this" like what that mean stink." Siah frowned.

"She bout to dog you, what you did." Jasmine asked.

"I told her I was single, which I am. She never gave the hint that she wanted me. And I'm not getting rejected. Ew."

"Well if you single why should it matter."