𝗢𝗖|𝟭𝟲.

120+ comments

200+ votes for another update.

𝚂𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙿𝚁𝙰𝙳𝙰𝚈𝙰 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴 ఌ
𝚓𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
♊︎

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"What the fuck you mean ? You left him in there to be nasty? Seriously Sade?" Sully semi yelled not wanting to wake up ry.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry ain't gon reverse back what has already happened. You do know that cps can get involved and he could get taken away from us right? You do know that or are you so fucking stupid and caught up in your own self to realize that?"

"That boy got you acting dumb already and y'all haven't even been together that long! Kids come first Sade, and you of all people should know that they do."

"Suliah." Sam sighed.

"No. Because why the fuck were you being so selfish? You know Ry has been through enough already and now this? You were supposed to be there for him. You are all he has." Sully looked up at her with tears streaming down her face.

"I can't take back what has already happened you are right. But I'm not about to sit here and let you throw this shit back in my face like I don't already know that ! I already fucking know Sully damn." She stood up, kissing Ry on his forehead before walking out the room.

It had been a few days since the incident and her and Sully would argue like that each day. Sade was tired of hearing the same shit. Knowing Sully she wouldn't stop until Sade broke and exploded.

But Sade wasn't that girl anymore so she held in her true feelings of what she really wanted to say. She was learning how to be considerate of others feelings and clearly she still hasn't learned.

Calling Kiari since she hadn't talked to him since yesterday day and barely even that. She would just get on the phone just to hear him talk because his voice kept her calm.

She couldn't even really be mad at him either. She was more of mad at herself for even doing what they did. Though it was only for ten minutes she realized that she was being irresponsible and she could take that. Consistently being told that? No she wasn't going for it.

"Hello." His raspy voice spoke.

"H-Hey."

"Whats going on."

"Nothing, I just wanted to hear you talk but you sound like you just woke up."

"Mhmm. Ry good? He been eating?"

"Yea, I just feel like I'm the reason."

"We are."

"You weren't supposed to agree with me." She pouted.

"You want me to lie to you? We are the reason, mostly me and I take accountability for it. You live and you learn." He told her.

"It shouldn't have ever happened. We puts our sexual needs before him and I feel really bad."

"It's your guilt. You have to accept the fact that you can't change what has already happened. I feel bad, I really do but ever irresponsible action has a consequence."

"I don't like how you sound."

"Please." He rolled his eyes.

"But aye though, what's wrong? You good? Want me to come and get you?"