𝗢𝗖|𝟮𝟰.

vote and comment.

thanks management😁

𝚂𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙿𝚁𝙰𝙳𝙰𝚈𝙰 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴 ఌ
𝚓𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
♊︎

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Would you like to explain to me why I haven't heard from since your birthday which was weeks ago?" Sully asked as Sade walked into their apartment.

"Because you haven't called?"

"I have been calling you, back to back actually and it seems like you have me blocked? Why?"

"You aren't blocked I'm just more occupied and I don't be having time to just sit on the phone anymore sully." Sade shrugged.

"You've been acting weird since March. It's July. That's four months. Ever since that stuff that happened with Ry you ain't been home. And when you and Ari broke up it was just so awkward tension."

"I haven't been acting weird. I've been chilling. I'm more at Kiari house now because I'm grown. I can do what I please and when I please."

"You don't even know what it's like to be grown because you ain't never had a responsibility a day in your life."

"Then who is taking care of ry? You not even making sense right now. If you want me to argue with you then just say that."

"It's not about arguing Sade it's about you acting weird. I haven't did shit to you and the way you've been treating me is uncalled for. You got time for any and everybody but me. Which is crazy because I've always been there for you no matter what the cause or case was."

"You hurt my feelings that's why. All that shit you said. I would never say no shit like that to you." Sade yelled.

"Was i wrong? You were so caught up in the moment to realize what's important. And what's important is ry. Not no fucking Kiari. That's what comes with responsibility. You wanted ry so damn bad but when you fucked up. One time is all it takes."

"Fuck you. Acting like you miss perfect and do everything right. Like you ain't never made a mistake. It was a mistake and I regret doing it but damn cut me some slack, I'm learning."

"No. Parents get no slack. Guardians get no slack, you did what you did knowing the consequences of leaving him in that building by himself so you could release pleasure. Any person in they wrong mind would know not to leave a child unattended in a public place because anything could fucking happen."

"I'm not saying I haven't made mistakes but I ain't stupid. I think before I take a leap. Something you need to learn how to do." Sully expressed.

"It seems like you wanna piss me off. I'm trying, damn I apologized for that. And it ate me up for a long time because he was supposed to be under my care. And I really appreciate it if you stopped."

"I'm not trying to bring you down. But you need to hit reality before reality hits you. And you don't want that to happen. So get your shit together. I love you dearly. I learned the hard way sade. You don't wanna go through what I went through just to feed you or even pay bills." Sully told her and Sade nodded her head.

That was the thing with Sade, she was so used to hearing what she wanted to hear. Not what she needed. She was so stubborn and sometimes failed to realize her wrong doings. But it was going to take time.

Her attitude had gotten better, not by a lot because she was still hot headed and short tempered but it was getting better. Majority of the time she didn't even know she was lashing out because she had been doing it for so long. It was normal for her.