𝗢𝗖|𝟮𝟲.

𝚂𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙿𝚁𝙰𝙳𝙰𝚈𝙰 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴 ఌ
𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
♊︎

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"I was just thinking Kiari. We should have a date night. We've never really been on an official date and it makes me feel some type of way because we don't do shit but sit in the house all day and watch movies."

"Ain't that a date?" He asked spitting out the tooth paste, into the sink.

"I mean not really. I don't mind cause I love doing that. But we should get out the house more. All we do is work and come back home and sleep. Then repeat the next day." She said.

"What kind of date? Whatever you wanna do baby." He wet his wash towel with steaming hot water before wiping his face.

"Dinner dates seem too fancy. I don't like fancy stuff, not a movie date but let's go do something fun. Let's get out of memphis."

"Where you wanna' go?"

"I don't know. But somewhere that ain't too expensive but is worth memories and going."

"Don't say bora bora. Everybody and they mama be going there."

"No, we can go like to Mexico or something. Let's go to cancun, or Greece. Let's go somewhere exotic."

"You got a passport?"

"No. I forgot we needed one of those. I wanna' get out of memphis so bad. Tired of the same scenery. We should move out of memphis."

"Woah woah woah. Slow down there buddy." He held up his hand.

"What? You don't wanna' move out this city with me?"

"Think about this sade. We move out this city where we gon' go? Where you wanna' move too mama?"

"I wanna move to texas."

"This got to be planned out sade, cause what if we move down there and can't find nowhere to stay? This gon' take time and to be honest I don't think we're ready to actually move in with each other officially." Kiari expressed and Sade twisted her lips debating whether she should say something back or change the subject.

"Why do you say that? I feel like we should."

"We ain't been together that long. Sade we barely even communicate. I love you, I really do. But we ain't ready for that step yet."

"What time have to do with anything? If you don't want to move on together just say that."

"Time has to do with a lot. You don't even talk to me. Im talking intimate, not sex either. We never have those conversations unless I consistently ask you to."

"Well it's the exact same way with you but you don't see me complaining now do you? The hell, are you trying to insult my character?"

"I'm not insulting you. You just ain't ready and neither am I. Look you tryna' pick a argument because you feel offended because what I'm saying is true and you know it." Kiari said sliding on his boxers.

"No I'm getting irritated because you making it seem like I'm childish and not ready for the real world."

"Because you aren't? You just got a job. I'm not even trying to knock you down but as you said yourself you don't like working for people. You going to school to be a teacher right? You need to stay focused on that before you make any type of big moves."

"I am ready, hell I'm trying. The least you can do is give me credit."

"I do sade. All the time I tell you how proud of you I am. You've put in the work and dedication but you ain't done, you just getting started and you need to see that. As your boyfriend, somebody who loves you and cherishes you, not as a random trying to put you down. I know you. I'm only saying this because it's what you need to hear." He said softly.