𝗢𝗖|𝟭𝟴.

votes looking a lik funny. lol

𝙺𝙸𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝚂𝙴𝙼𝙰𝙹 𝙹𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚂
𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
♓︎
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Nigga been sprung." West shook his head.

Kiari just shrugged cause it was true, he didn't care either. Sade brightened up his day and he was a proud member of the simp community. He wore his badge with pride.

"She been taking up all his time. Nigga we be having shit to do."

"Y'all niggas aren't my priority." He scrunched up his face.

"Tell em again." Siah instigated.

"And she is? Nigga been missing out on paper dealing with her."

"I been getting my own shit, y'all ain't my only source of income. Sade ain't got shit to do with nothing, keep her name out yall mouth."

"Nigga you ain't even been knowing her that long." Pig laughed.

"Why y'all on him like that? Niggas is getting too old fa this shit. On top of that he on probation so half the shit y'all niggas doing he ain't posed to be doing." June spoke up.

"I'm saying. If y'all niggas don't wanna see me happy just say that, lol." Kiari chuckled, dusting off his pants.

"Ion care, do what you gotta do cause imma do me."

"All on his dick. Y'all niggas gay." Zaria shook her head.

"He messing with our money worried about ole girl."

"How? He should never just be yall only way to get income that shit is so weird to me because he just been minding his in peace and here come you hating ass niggas." June spoke up.

"These niggas want him to be inna streets with him so fucking bad it's ridiculous, nigga just got out and he already going down the wrong path."

"Right, this posed to be yall home boy but y'all see that he doing shît he ain't got no business doing but dont care."

"Ion care what that nigga do he a grown ass man. But I got a kid so yea when it's fucking with my pockets imma say some."

"You a weird ass nigga for real dawg."

"Fuck yo pockets. Quit speaking on her. Shawty ain't did shit to y'all. You can say whatever about whoever, but Sade? Watch yo mouth." He shrugged his shoulders putting his strap in his pants.

"You not even posed to have that."

He shrugged tuning them out grabbing his keys and he slammed the door before starting up his car and speeding out the drive way.

"You straight? Need me to take you home?"

"I'm straight." He shrugged.

Blasting "Shiesty Summer" speeding he felt like he was about to black out and on top of that he had been drinking and smoking. He was ready to crash out. He had a lot on his mind. He just wanted to feel normal.

He wasn't normal though.

He never really talked about his past or his future because he didn't even know himself where he was headed.

Sade was his distraction from his reality's. it sounds like he's using her but he didn't even want to get close with her. He wanted to be alone.

But she came out of nowhere and changed his whole way of thoughts around.

He knew how he could get about somebody. It happened multiple times before. He didn't want that to happen again.

Running the red light, he shook his head, feeling like he was about to pass out. He was drowsy.