1-

I went to the nearby park after having dinner. Not many people came there at this time of the night, and it was the perfect place to relax.

I reached the park and sat down on the soft grass, looking up at stars. I sighed and then I took a deep breath, smiling to myself at the peace and quiet.

After a while, I got up to leave and exited the park. Feeling like someone was following me, I stopped abruptly. I looked behind me but there was no one. I shrugged it off and continued walking. But I still felt like I was being followed so I increased my pace.

In an instant, I was pinned to a wall. My back hit the wall and I felt pain in my right shoulder. I opened my eyes. Staring back at me was a young man. I couldn't see all of his face, but I saw his eyes and I didn't like the look in them.

"What do you want from me?" I asked him, trying to sound calm. He gave me a smirk and then came closer. He put one of his hands on the wall, beside my head and the other on my waist. He brought his face closer until our noses were just millimeters apart.

My breath hitched in my throat. I kicked and punched and tried every way I could think of, to get the man off of me, but nothing worked. He suddenly jerked me and my head hit the wall. My vision became blurry.

He then smirked and studied me for a moment. I took this as a chance and tried to escape. That was my biggest mistake.

He hit me harshly against the wall again. My head hit the wall again and I felt something trickling down my neck; blood. And the next part all happened in a second. As he was about to jerk me again, he was thrown to the side by a sudden force.

I looked up and another man had appeared. I couldn't make out everything about him due to the pain in my head. He punched the man, who was on top of me a moment ago, and growled at him.

I felt dizzy. I saw that the man was badly beaten up and he got up, limping, and left.

The kind man who had saved me came closer. He tilted my head, examining my.... neck? "Don't hurt me," I said, barely trying to keep myself from collapsing. I felt weak and pathetic.

"I won't hurt you," the man replied softly. He examined my neck some more and said something which I couldn't hear. My vision was becoming blurry. The last thing I saw was the man asking me if I was okay.

And then everything went black.