Chapter 74

Lin Shuyu was not polite, and drew some decent paintings on Tang Xuheng's face. He didn't stop until he painted Tang Xuheng's face as a tabby cat.

    Tang Xuheng did not resist in the slightest, and when Lin Shuyu finished painting, he stretched out his hand for the piping bag in his hand.

    Lin Shuyu subconsciously hid his hands back.

    Tang Xuheng smiled helplessly: "I won't smear your face and do business."

    Speaking of business matters, Lin Shuyu only remembered that the cake in front of him was not finished yet.

    He directly handed the piping bag to Tang Xuheng.

    After Tang Xuheng took it, he changed the mouthpiece of the piping bag and began to make butter decorations.

    Lin Shuyu was right next to him, watching, and his vision couldn't help but drift a little. He moved from the cake to Tang Xuheng's slender and beautiful hands, climbed along his arms, and finally settled on Tang Xuheng's face.

.The boy has no expression on his face, his eyes are slightly lowered, his eyes are staring at the cake, his eyes are full of concentration and seriousness, with a special charm, and he looks particularly charming.

    Lin Shuyu's gaze fell on Tang Xuheng's lips.

    Tang Xuheng's lips are very thin, and his lip color is very pale, and he looks a little bit cold with his personal character.

    Of course, this is just appearance.

    Lin Shuyu was wandering around the sky thinking of something, and suddenly there were some untimely thoughts in his mind.

    He turned his gaze directly away, went to pick up a drink, and by the way helped Tang Xuheng also pick up a drink.

    Tang Xuheng took the drink and handed the piping bag to Lin Shuyu.

    Lin Shuyu was a little unclear, so he took it: "Why don't you just put it down?"

    Tang Xuheng took a sip of his drink: "I have done half of it, and I will give you the remaining half."

.Lin Shuyu glanced at the cream decoration that was adjusted by Tang Xuheng to be pretty beautiful, with a relaxed tone: "This cake is probably going to be disfigured by this shot."

    Tang Xuheng: "It didn't look good at all."

    Lin Shuyu has already begun to do it.

    Fortunately, just now he probably mastered how to control the intensity, except for the two small cream decorations at the beginning, the ones made later are perfectly integrated into the decorations made by Tang Xuheng.

    Lin Shuyu had just finished the work at hand, and when he tilted his head, he saw Tang Xuheng holding the phone and the camera facing him.

    Lin Shuyu: "Why are you still taking pictures?"

    Tang Xuheng: "Isn't there any sneak shots? Isn't it just filming openly?"

    Lin Shuyu put down the piping bag and leaned directly beside Tang Xuheng.

    Tang Xuheng handed him the phone directly.

.The photos are actually pretty good. After reading the photos, Lin Shuyu suddenly became a little curious and joked: "Brother, is there anything in your album that looks like a shameful picture?"

    Although he often swaps phones with Brother Hang to play, he doesn't seem to look through Brother Hang's album much.

    Tang Xuheng's lips twitched slightly: "You can take a look, if you see someone, you have to wait for you to define it."