Chapter 34

Tang Xuheng chuckled, "After you fell asleep, you kept sliding down, sliding on to my lap."

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    Although Brother Heng had many doubts, he was too lazy to think about it.

    He was lying very comfortable, much better than the sequelae of neck pain caused by sleeping on his shoulders.

    It is estimated that Brother Heng deliberately adjusted to make him comfortable.

    Seeing him in a daze, his eyelids drooping, Tang Xuheng asked, "What? Are you still sleepy?"

    Lin Shuyu closed her eyes and shook her head: "I'm not sleepy. I just woke up just now. I can't lift the energy. I have to slow down."

    Tang Xuheng took out something from his backpack, took it apart, and stuck it on Lin Shuyu's face: "wipe your face and you will be sober."

    Lin Shuyu took the wet wipes, wiped his face casually, and said with a smile: "Brother Heng is still carrying this stuff in his backpack? When did I buy it."

."Just now." Tang Xuheng explained, "The class meeting place is a bit hot and it is easy to sweat."

    Lin Shuyu wiped his face and threw the things into the trash can.

    The trash can was quite far apart, and the wet wipes fell into the trash can with a swish of precision.

    Tang Xuheng followed his movements and glanced at him: "Throw it quite accurately."

    "That is." Lin Shuyu chuckled, of course, "I didn't shoot for nothing during the summer vacation."

    Tang Xuheng asked: "Do you want to play ball during the National Day? It's been all over the weekend during this period, and it feels like I haven't played for a long time."

    Lin Shuyu: "It depends on the situation. If it's not that hot then, you can fight."

    Tang Xuheng nodded slightly.

    After making a simple verbal agreement, Tang Xuheng glanced at the people who came in from the entrance of the stadium one after another, and knew that it was time for him to leave the rostrum.

.Before leaving, he took out a large bottle from his backpack.

    Lin Shuyu glanced at something about the size of a small thermos kettle, a little at a loss: "What's in it?"

    Can't it be boiled water?

    "Rock sugar Sydney, I let auntie stew it." Tang Xuheng explained, "You have to say a lot of cheering manuscripts these days, drink this to moisturize your throat."

    Lin Shuyu was slightly taken aback, and then helplessly laughed: "How can it be so serious? We have six announcers. They are on shifts, and the amount of tasks for a day is not large."

    After speaking, Tang Xuheng suddenly approached.

    Lin Shuyu subconsciously wanted to retreat, and then thought, Brother Heng wouldn't do anything excessive, why did he retreat.

    Holding this thought, he stayed still, watching Tang Xuheng approaching little by little.

.Tang Xuheng did not get too close, but maintained a very close but relatively safe distance.

    He raised his hand, pressed the back of his finger against Lin Shuyu's lip, gently rubbed it, and then pulled his hand back neatly: "The lips are a little peeled, so dry, isn't it serious?"