Chapter 61

Song Huaxin's mysterious appearance aroused Lin Shuyu's curiosity.

    Before he asked at the beginning, Tang Xiao over there couldn't sit still, and asked in a deep voice, "What's special?"

    Song Huaxin thought about it carefully, and then he gave the answer: "The one who beat him is said to be Bai Yin's...ex-boyfriend."

    Lin Shuyu was a little surprised.

    That Chi Shuo looked shorter than Bai Yin, and he was not as strong as Bai Yin, so he could beat him to the hospital...?

    Tang Xuheng turned his head slightly, glanced at Lin Shuyu, and a flash of inquiry flashed in his eyes.

    Was that what Yuyu said about watching a play in the bathroom that day?

    "Boyfriend?" Tang Xiao's brows wrinkled slightly, "That kid...is gay?"

    Song Huaxin nodded: "Yes."

.Mentioned related topics, Lin Shuyu held the chopsticks tightly, glanced at Tang Xuheng subconsciously, then quickly retracted his gaze, was surprised in cooperation, and quietly observed the attitude of the two parents.

    Tang Xuheng also raised his eyebrows in a little surprise, pursing his lips and not speaking.

    After Tang Xiao's initial surprise, his expression returned to normal. As for Song Huaxin, it seemed that he could not see any attitude or emotion.

    She sighed lightly: "Furthermore, the reason why the child fought with his ex...object is also quite speechless. It is said that Bai Yin knew that he was terminally ill, so he left a letter to someone during the summer vacation. , And then unilaterally broke up and left. As a result, his little object was transferred to our Ningcheng high school. As a result, when the Bai family went to dinner that day, the two of them ran into each other in the restaurant..."

.Tang Xiao couldn't help but said: "You can fight when you meet. This is a relationship and an enemy..."

    "This is not the kind of TV show that I still love you deeply after the breakup! No, you should listen to me and finish it first." Song Huaxin glared at him badly.

    Seeing Tang Xiao shut up, she went on to say: "When the two people met in the hotel, Bai Yin's former object seemed to have empathized."

    "Bai Yin accused the former subject of unreliable feelings for him, and then the former subject thought that he had been broken up and abandoned after receiving a letter. "

    "What's even more incredible is that after Bai Yin entered the hospital and learned that he was misdiagnosed, he didn't care about the former subject's heavy hand. It seemed that he still wanted to continue his relationship with him.".When Song Huaxin said this, his expression was also a little subtle, "Young people nowadays are really good, and it feels like they have seen a whole bloody love drama."

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    It was really bloody, and it was even more bloody.

    He was secretly sighing, Song Huaxin, who was opposite, suddenly looked at him and said with interest, "Yuyu, I heard that Bai Yin's former subject seems to be from the same school as you."

    Not only in the same school, but also in the same class, and your son is the one who entangled in the former object.

    Lin Shuyu wanted to pretend that he didn't know how to avoid the topic, but he didn't know to what extent Song Huaxin had learned about it.

    Without waiting for him to respond, Tang Xiao on the side couldn't help himself: "Where did you get such specific news, can you be precise as to why the two people were fighting?"