Chapter 11

Lin Luzhe's voice fell, causing a commotion.

    "Lin Shuyu's brother? It doesn't look like that."

    "Indeed, although he looks good, he is really not like Yushen at all, is he genetically different?"

    "People say that, but it can still be fake."

    "But it really doesn't look like it at all, and it's not the right age, right? He seems to be about the same age as Lin Shuyu."

    "If you are the same age, shouldn't they be twins?"

    Some people saw Lin Luzhe like a talkative classmate, and a little curious, and tentatively asked: "New classmate, are you Yushen's cousin or cousin?"

    Lin Luzhe's expression was slightly stiff, and a flash of jealousy flashed in his eyes.

    He looks completely his mother, although he is not particularly handsome, it is still okay.

    But it pales in comparison with Lin Shuyu.

.Lin Luzhe was upset, but still tried to smile and added: "Not a cousin, the same father."

    "Is there a pit in Lin Luzhe's mind? He is just a illegitimate child born in a junior year. How can his face recognize his relatives in front of you?" Cheng Feng said with an injustice.

    Tang Xuheng sneered: "It should be the fuck."

    Lin Shuyu was a bit speechless at first, but when he heard Tang Xuheng's words, he suddenly couldn't help being amused.

    At first glance, Brother Heng thought he was cursing.

    After laughing, Lin Shuyu looked up at Lin Luzhe and said leisurely: "Why don't I know, I still have an older brother."

    Denied by Lin Shuyu on the spot, Lin Luzhe said calmly: "Dad has agreed to marry my mother in. Even if you don't admit it, I'm also your brother in name."

.There was a row of gentleness on his face, but a little complacency passed in his eyes.

    Lin Shuyu heard the show off in Lin Luzhe's words.

    I don't know what a scumbag is worth showing off.

    Lin Shuyu smiled and said, "You don't want to be here, so you don't have your name in my household registration."

    Lin Shuyu's words were calm and sharp, and the gentleness on Lin Luzhe's face was completely unbearable. His face was alternately blue and white, and he looked at Lin Shuyu in disbelief.

    Why is it different from what you expected? Shouldn't he be someone who hates mothers and feels inferior because of the lack of parental love since childhood? !

    Lin Luzhe subconsciously wanted to yell at him, but then he remembered the fucking instructions. He gritted his teeth, lowered his head slightly, aggrieved: "I know that the existence of my mother and I make you very wronged, and I know that you hate it. I……"

.Hua Lu on the side saw that something was wrong, and hurriedly persuaded him: "Class is coming soon, Lin Luzhe, please go get the teaching materials with me first. Besides, Zhang Hao, find some classmates to help move a set of tables and chairs."

    The conversation was interrupted in half, Lin Luzhe was a little unwilling, moved his mouth, and finally followed Hua Lu out of the classroom.

    As soon as Lin Luzhe left, many people looked at each other and stopped talking.

    The amount of information contained in the dialogue between Lin Shuyu and Lin Luzhe was too great, they couldn't digest it for a while, and they didn't dare to gossip on the spot, they could only suppress their curiosity and hold back.