Tang Xuheng did not deny: "There are still many opportunities to practice in the future."

    Lin Shuyu glanced at Tang Xuheng again.

    What is poor drinking? Sleeping up to this point is not due to drunkenness at all.

    Lin Shuyu was thinking if Tang Xiao asked, how should he explain his lips, but Tang Xiao didn't notice, and directly urged him and Tang Xuheng to have breakfast, and then looked down and read the newspaper.

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    A false alarm.

.Although nothing happened right now, when choosing a seat, Lin Shuyu still chose to sit with his back to Tang Xiao with a guilty conscience.

    Tang Xuheng sat opposite him, curled his lips, and comforted with his lips: "It's okay, don't be afraid."

    Filled up, Lin Shuyu was about to go back upstairs with Tang Xuheng.

    Tang Xiao on the sofa flicked the newspaper and looked up at Tang Xuheng: "Cherish this free time. When you graduate and go to college, you have plenty of time and you have to start learning to take over the things at home."

    Tang Xuheng nodded: "I see."

    Tang Xiao nodded in satisfaction, and looked at Lin Shuyu again: "Yuyu can come over then and help Brother Heng help you, so you can just learn to take over the Lin family's industry in the future."

.Lin Shuyu has never been interested in this kind of thing, but still gave an ambiguous answer: "...If you have time, of course it's okay."

    Tang Xiao sighed, then glanced at his son: "If it weren't for your academic improvement, these things should have been advanced."

    "But it's okay, let you experience the complete student journey."

    Lin Shuyu couldn't hold back, and continued: "The complete student journey seems to include university."

    Tang Xiao stagnated: "It's not about getting an internship after university? You should treat it as an internship in advance."

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    Irrefutable.

    "By the way, you two will stay at home for one day today?" Tang Xiao asked suddenly after turning around.

    Tang Xuheng: "We will go out to play later, we won't be back for dinner tonight."

."It's pretty much the same. It's not a waste of money that your mother and I specially advance the coming-of-age ceremony and give you time for your birthday." Tang Xiao said, "It's another birthday with Cheng Feng and Qin Zheng, right? It’s been like this every year, and it’s almost a habit."

    Tang Xuheng remained silent and nodded imperceptibly, and went upstairs with Lin Shuyu.

    When he finished changing his clothes, Lin Shuyu took out his mobile phone and was about to contact Cheng Feng and Qin Zheng, but Tang Xuheng stopped him.

    Lin Shuyu: "???"

    Tang Xuheng glanced at the closed door and whispered, "What do you tell them to do?"

    Lin Shuyu was a little unclear, so: "Don't you ask them to celebrate their birthday together?"

    "No." Tang Xuheng was a little helpless, joking, "Have you ever seen a parent who took his son out when he was on a date."

.Lin Shuyu understood in an instant, and couldn't help but laugh: "Then when Uncle Tang asked you just now, did you admit it?"

    Tang Xuheng: "I didn't admit it verbally."