"I don't care about the results, don't waste time mixing." Tang Xuheng followed Lin Shuyu for a while and reminded him, "With the skill of brushing the forum, it's better than..."

    "Huh? Why not?".Lin Shuyu followed his words and asked, and then reacted after he asked. He said this... completely self-inflicted.

    Sure enough, he saw the naked, undisguised desire in Tang Xuheng's eyes.

    Lin Shuyu subconsciously raised his hand and nodded his lips: "You... enough is enough. You have to play games with Cheng Feng later."

    Tang Xuheng: "...Hmm."

    Tang Xuheng did what he said, but it was just a taste of kiss.

    Probably the difference is obvious in peacetime, and Lin Shuyu always feels that some meaning is still unfinished.

    His boyfriend should be similar, and it seems to be similar to him.

    Thinking of this, Lin Shuyu took the initiative to hook Tang Xuheng's neck and kissed him.

    Tang Xuheng placed his palm between their lips.

    Lin Shuyu: "...??!"

.Tang Xuheng smiled softly: "You come up now, you won't have to play games later."

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    He called Cheng Feng directly.

    Cheng Feng answered the phone almost in seconds.

    Lin Shuyu: "Electric one, come quickly."

    "Wait for me! I'll be here soon!" Cheng Feng yelled.

    Cheng Feng didn't know what he was doing. There was a crackling keyboard sound. Because it was a mechanical keyboard, the movement was a bit loud, mixed with his voice, and it sounded a bit noisy.

    Lin Shuyu was a little puzzled: "Are you already in the game?"

    Cheng Feng: "No! I scolded the stupid in the forum!"

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

.He glanced at the indifferent Tang Xuheng next to him, and reluctantly said to Cheng Feng: "Is there anything to say, hurry up on the number, I and Brother Heng are waiting for you while calling."

    The keyboard sound from Cheng Feng's side still kept ringing: "Wait for a while! Here comes—"

    Lin Shuyu paused and added: "If Brother Heng and I log in and wait for you to see no one in two minutes, you can wait for us to play you in the future."

    Cheng Feng's wailing was mixed with the sound of the keyboard: "Don't-I'll come out right away! Really!"

    Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng had just logged in to the game, and Cheng Feng followed in a second.

    Tang Xuheng: "It came very quickly."

    Lin Shuyu chuckled lightly.

    The three directly started the team voice.

    Just as the game starts, enter the hero selection interface.

.The other two teammates are estimated to be passers-by.

    Tang Xuheng glanced at the remaining positions: "Then I'm jungle?"

    "You play wild, I am." Lin Shuyu said.

    Cheng Feng was horrified: "Then I can only play ADC?!"

    Tang Xuheng is merciless: "You are AD, where is C from?"