Never drink milk tea before going to bed anymore.

    Lin Shuyu jotted down this lesson in his heart, while looking at Tang Xuheng's face.

    Tang Xuheng also had a little black green right now, not very obvious: "It's okay."

    Lin Shuyu didn't believe it: "Really?"

    He slept for almost all morning, and still feels a little sleepy at the moment, not getting enough sleep.

."Yuyu." Tang Xuheng said suddenly, "to be honest, our energy may not be of the same level."

    Cheng Feng, who was drinking water in the front row, directly choked.

    When Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng came to the classroom this morning, he felt that something was wrong. They seemed to have not slept all night, combined with the conversation they just heard——

    These two people...?

    Before Cheng Feng started thinking, he heard Lin Shuyu's voice.

    "That cup of milk tea is really terrible, it's almost as effective as coffee."

    Cheng Feng: "..."

    He is impure.

    After hearing Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng talk about the refreshing effect of milk tea, Cheng Feng finally found the opportunity and turned around with the math paper that he sent out: "Yuyu, what should I do for this question?"

    He asked the last big question.

.It’s only the first day of school today, and I just talked about the test papers in the math class, because the test results were a bit tragic, so I didn’t talk about it so far.

    Lin Shuyu glanced at the topic for a moment, and finally got a little impression: "I will only tell you about the problem-solving thoughts..."

    Before he finished speaking, an untimely voice suddenly sounded on the side.

    "Isn't this very simple? Need to ask others?"

    The sound is not particularly loud, but people in this area can almost still hear it when it is so close.

    Many people looked over in amazement.

    When he noticed that others looked at himself, Zhuang Bin had some complacency in his eyes.

    Cheng Feng turned his head first, glanced at Zhuang Bin who said aloud, and frowned: "It's your shit?!"

    Zhuang Bin shrugged: "It's really none of my business, you continue."

.Lin Shuyu snorted: "Since you think it's simple, why don't you explain it?"

    "He wasn't asking me, why should I help him?" Zhuang Bin said.

    Lin Shuyu: "You also know that it wasn't about asking you, so what sense of presence did you jump out to learn?"

    "Maybe it's just an addiction, but I can't actually do it, so I don't do it." Tang Xuheng sneered and made up the knife.

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    Brother, such a straightforward and aggressive approach will make a fool take it seriously.

    Zhuang Bin sneered: "It's not just a problem, I can solve it before class, wait and see."

    After speaking, he picked up the pen and the draft, and began to calculate.