.Lin Shuyu chuckled softly: "How can I be so capable to influence Aunt Tang's decision."

    "You really do." Tang Xuheng smiled, looking at Lin Shuyu's somewhat puzzled eyes, and explained, "Did you not ask me when she came to you that day? I also asked my mother to find out."

    "She said, if you want the Tang family to help the Su family, she agrees to help the Su family."

    Lin Shuyu blinked: "Then am I indirectly determining the life and death of the Su family?"

    Tang Xuheng: "Yes."

    While talking, a cold wind rushed over.

    Cheng Feng directly hugged his jacket and shrank his neck: "Damn! Has the temperature dropped again?"

    Lin Shuyu: "It seems so, it's much colder than before the exam."

    Cheng Feng: "This situation and situation is quite suitable for you."

    "What is suitable for?".Lin Shuyu asked.

    Cheng Feng said quietly: "You have such a demeanor now, it's cold, let the Su family break their fortune."

    Lin Shuyu laughed and said, "You have read too many master novels, right? They did it themselves. It's my business, and I have no obligation to help them."

    When the final exam is over, the school will be completely closed.

    On the last night before the holiday for self-study, the teachers of each subject asked the class representatives to send their care-winter homework.

    This semester is over in a burst of laughter and wailing.

    Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng each returned home with a large stack of exercises and papers.

    "Will you go home tomorrow? Or stay here for a few more days?" Lin Shuyu asked, putting the things in his hands on the table.

    When he said going home, he was going back to Tang's house.

.A few days ago, Aunt Tang had inquired about the time of their final exam, and started asking him if he would go home for the holiday.

    Tang Xuheng thought for a moment: "Back."

    This house was originally just convenient for them to live in when they were in school. There are no classes now, and the New Year is approaching. If you don't go back, it's easy to make family members suspicious.

    Lin Shuyu put things on the table first. He was already lying on the bed. Hearing Tang Xuheng's answer, he said, "I thought you would want to stay here for a few more days."

    Tang Xuheng: "Why?"

    Lin Shuyu thought for a while, jokingly said: "Because if you go back, you can't be like this, you can... anytime."

    Mingming had kissed several times before, but... he still couldn't tell.

    As soon as Lin Shuyu's voice fell, his eyes suddenly went dark.

.Tang Xuheng's hands were on both sides of his head, and the whole person blocked the light above, with a small smile on his face: "You can't get close when you go back. Why not make it up in advance now?"

    Lin Shuyu couldn't help but laugh: "If you want to kiss, you can kiss, and I have to borrow so many..."

    Before he finished speaking, Tang Xuheng's mouth was physically blocked by Tang Xuheng.