Seeing the reply, Lin Shuyu wanted to understand many things instantly.

    He had some doubts before, Su Qianwei suddenly found him in various ways, and wanted to ease the relationship, why.

    It turned out that I hoped to use him to play the affection card with Tang Uncle Tang.

    Knowing this truth, Lin Shuyu didn't have much emotion.

.He hadn't had any expectations for Su Qianwei for a long time, and naturally he would not be disappointed.

    [Lin Shuyu: Our mother? 】

    [Brother: Well, sooner or later. 】

    [Brother: Also, you called in advance before. 】

    [Brother: Memo JPG]

    Seeing the emoticon package sent by Tang Xuheng that was completely different from his personal style, Lin Shuyu said: "..."

    This emoji pack seems to be a picture of the memoir that Brother Heng hand-painted.

    The two Q version villains are next to each other, and the villain who takes the initiative to chirp the face is obviously him.

    Give him a love package, why use pictures of his loved ones?

    The corners of Lin Shuyu's lips raised slightly, returning the news to Tang Xuheng.

    [...Playing with mobile phones in class, buckle a star. 】

.He just sent the news, and Tang Xuheng flicked a few messages in directly.

    【elder brother:? 】

    [Lin Shuyu: I lied to you]

    [Lin Shuyu: By the way, when did it start? 】

    [Brother: Some time ago, about November. 】

    November?

    It seems that before that, Su Qianwei had already started to contact him in any way, saying that she was going to divorce Lin Cheng.

    What was it for looking for him at that time?

    Lin Shuyu thought for a while, and suddenly thought of a certain possibility.

    Su Qianwei in the front row had already finished the phone call. She apologized and said to Lin Shuyu: "Because of work, it took a while."

    Lin Shuyu didn't answer the conversation, so she was too busy.

.Su Qianwei: "What you just said, I really didn't care about the grades. I didn't do it well because I was too busy. I can only notice how you are doing, not too much. Focus on your academic performance..."

    Lin Shuyu smiled: "Are you really concerned about my situation?"

    "Of course there is." Su Qianwei said eagerly, "My psychological journey to you is actually not as simple as I just said, but..."

    "You are lying." Lin Shuyu interrupted her directly.

    He pointed to his throat: "If you really care about me, you wouldn't have been talking for so long. Haven't you noticed that my throat is dumb?"

    Su Qianwei was panicked for a moment, and hurriedly explained: "I really didn't find out, because I thought that your original voice was like this..."

."Did you forget what you heard about my voice before you called me? The patch is not convincing at all." Lin Shuyu sighed, "I don't bother to listen to you keep typing to lie. I don’t want to listen to your hypocritical and beautiful words."