During the game in the afternoon, Lin Shuyu tucked the hem of his clothes to dissipate heat.

    The result was photographed by people in the audience and posted on the forum.

    In the photo, the boy's waist is thin and strong, with smooth lines, revealing a small piece of thin abdominal muscles that is white and beautiful.

.Fortunately, when I saw the post, it had just been posted, and no one had replied yet.

    Tang Xuheng directly deleted the post picture on the grounds of acrimonious feelings.

    Lin Shuyu wondered: "Just what?"

    As soon as the voice fell, he took a wrong breath and his eyes widened: "Uh, uh."

    ten minutes.

    Lin Shuyu's ears have completely turned red.

    Brother Heng is... there! ! !

    In my mind, the warm breath brushed on the sensitive skin brought a touch, especially clear.

    Tang Xuheng helped Lin Shuyu tidy up his clothes, hugged someone, and pecked at his earlobe once and again: "Yuyu?"

    Lin Shuyu: "You are here...I'm hot after playing, so I can't lift my clothes a little to dissipate heat."

.A triumphant smile flashed in Tang Xuheng's eyes, and said, "The temperature is so low now that you can cool down quickly without picking up your clothes."

    Lin Shuyu: "I hope so, otherwise..."

    "Otherwise, I'll take a fan to help you fan the wind." Tang Xuheng said.

    Lin Shuyu glanced at him: "You still have a sense of responsibility."

    After lying on the bed for a while, Lin Shuyu pushed Tang Xuheng with his hands: "Brother, it's time to sleep."

    "Yeah." Tang Xuheng replied and asked again, "Do you want to eat strawberries?"

    Lin Shuyu: "???"

    Lin Shuyu: "You don't want to make an inch."

    "It's not that. I asked my aunt to buy a box of strawberries and put it in the refrigerator." Tang Xuheng explained, and then teased, "Don't think about it."

    "Why do I want to be crooked, you know in your heart." Lin Shuyu snorted softly.

."My fault." Tang Xuheng confessed his mistake bluntly, "Do you want to eat?"

    Lin Shuyu: "Eat."

    "Then I'll get it." Tang Xuheng pecked on his earlobe again, and then he let go of his hand holding the person contentedly and got up.

    Lin Shuyu watched Tang Xuheng's back walk out of the bedroom, and reached out to touch his belly.

    The temperature on Tang Xuheng's lips seemed to remain on it.

    Some are hot.

    Tang Xuheng washed the strawberries before bringing them in.

    Strawberries are fresh, sweet and sour, and delicious.

    Halfway through the meal, Lin Shuyu stopped suddenly.

    Tang Xuheng also stopped: "Enough to eat?"

    "Not enough, I actually want to finish it straight away.".Lin Shuyu said, "This strawberry tastes good. I want to save some for squeezing strawberry milk tomorrow. It just happens that the sweet milk is tired of drinking it. Change the taste."