Seeing him with a small smug smile, Tang Xuheng also chuckled.

.Lin Shuyu was stunned for a while, and after reading Tang Xuheng's paper carefully, he took out his notebook.

    Tang Xuheng: "What?"

    "According to your papers, sum up your weak points of knowledge, and then effectively target them." Lin Shuyu said while recording.

    Tang Xuheng's eyes were stunned, and his thin lips pressed slightly: "You don't need to be so troublesome, I can just sum it up by myself."

    Lin Shuyu smiled and said, "But it's me who made the study plan. I have to make reasonable adjustments and planning for you based on your grades."

    Seeing his serious expression of summing up, Tang Xuheng's eyes drooped slightly, concealing the inconspicuous melancholy under his eyes.

    The class bell rang.

    This is a class meeting, and Hualu enters the classroom almost on the bell.

.He walked to the podium, first quickly looked around the entire classroom, frowned slightly, and said with a serious face: "There are several things in this class that need to be explained."

    That's what I said, in fact, it's a commonplace thing.

    As usual, he talked about the student accommodation management issues submitted by the dormitory management, including sanitation and dormitory appearance, dormitory scoring, and finally, disciplinary issues such as turning off the lights at night and making noise.

    Then I talked about the general situation of the subject scores in the mid-term exam, and the comparison with other classes.

    Because they were all similar content, the students below all listened absent-mindedly.

    Lin Shuyu summarized Tang Xuheng's test papers briefly, and then returned the papers to him, and attached a small note with a sticky note-remember to summarize yourself and sort out the wrong set of questions.

.At the back of the note, I also simply drew a little love with a pen.

    After reading the note, Tang Xuheng nodded at Lin Shuyu, stuffed the note into the drawer, and then stretched out his left hand, gently holding Lin Shuyu's wrist hanging on his side.

    Lin Shuyu looked down and looked up at Tang Xuheng, the corners of his lips curled slightly, and did not break away, letting Tang Xuheng hold his hand.

    Because Chi Shuo turned out and the table in front became vacant, Cheng Feng was arranged to move up.

    Except for the fourth column, there is no one else in the same row.

    In short, there is no other person near them, so even if they secretly hold hands for a while, they are not afraid of being seen.

    On the podium, Hua Lu said everything that should be said, took a sip of wolfberry water, and then went on to say: "The third thing, I think you have already got some news in advance."

."This month, the school will organize a basketball game. The participating classes include all the classes in the first and second grades. The competition is divided by grade."

    When his voice fell, there was a whisper from below.

    "Fuck! It turned out to be true?!"

    "Wow! Basketball game! Isn't that right, you can adjust the class time...?"

    "Don't think about it. In the past, basketball games were not held. They were all held after school, and the evening self-study was also on time. Maybe the people who were on the court could have a little more time."