[Today, Yuyu was teased by my parents and she couldn't coax me no matter how hard I was. I took a piece of candy and handed it to him, and he stopped. That night, my mother told me that he wanted me to take good care of my younger brother. He cried. I have to coax him as an older brother. I agreed.

.Looking back on it carefully, it seems that from this day on, every time Yuyu cries, I always want me to coax, but to be honest, every time he cries, it is true that only me can stop it. It’s amazing. 】

    [My mother is rarely free, so she took me and Yuyu out to play. While watching goldfish, because a child said that she would eat fish and fish at night, Yuyu suddenly burst into tears]

    [Today, Yuyu kissed my face suddenly. 】

    [I don't know why, Yuyu seems to like kissing me very much recently. Whenever she finds an opportunity, she kisses me. She also looked at me eagerly, hoping that I could kiss him back. 】

    ...

    Before he knew it, Lin Shuyu flipped through many pages.

    There are pictures on each page, as well as the life fragments recorded in words that are worth recording, all about him.

    From elementary school, junior high school, to high school.

.His first full score in the test, the first time he won a prize in the competition, the first time he won a certificate, his birthday each year...

    Stroke by stroke, word by word, it was all about his growth trajectory over the years in the eyes of Brother Heng after they met.

    It is also their common memory.

    Turning to the last page, Lin Shuyu raised his head and looked at Tang Xuheng in front of him, his eyes were a little hot.

    Tang Xuheng was also staring at him, with a smile at the corner of his mouth, and his eyes were gentle and sincere: "Yuyu, we have been with each other for more than ten years, but I am not satisfied. I like you and want to change my identity and continue to be by your side as a boyfriend. ."

    He approached Lin Shuyu little by little, his eyes full of earnestness: "I will accompany you to grow up, accompany you to see the scenery outside, accompany you through the long journey of life, and continue to record every bit of life with you."

    "Do you want to?"

.Lin Shuyu looked at Tang Xuheng, took the initiative to open her hand, smiled and said, "Brother, I have already given you the answer."

    "I like you too."

    As soon as the voice fell, Lin Shuyu heard Tang Xuheng's mutter, and then he was hugged.

    Tang Xuheng hugged him loosely and pressed a gentle kiss between his eyebrows. Then, his forehead, nose tip, and his forehead against his forehead, the tip of his nose rubbed against the tip of his nose: "Yuyu?"

    From a very close distance, Lin Shuyu could see the undisguised expectations and desires in Tang Xuheng's eyes.

    He knew what Tang Xuheng was asking.

    As long as you get a little closer,...

    Lin Shuyu nodded.

    He knew what would happen next, but he closed his eyes subconsciously.

    Tang Xuheng's kiss fell.

.In the beginning, it was just that the lips were pressed against the lips.