Before he could figure out what Tang Xuheng was going to do, he felt that the button on the collar of his shirt was...unbuttoned.

    Warm breath sprayed on the side of the neck, and Tang Xuheng's smiling whispers sounded in his ears.

    "How many do I plant for you?"

    Lin Shuyu was embarrassed by his sudden sentence, and the ghost agreed.

.When I recovered, I was already powerless.

    ten minutes later.

    Tang Xuheng smirked and said, "Yuyu, you are too sensitive. I feel so, my pajamas are almost torn by you."

    Lin Shuyu withdrew his hand from the clothes behind Tang Xuheng: "...Can you be a man?"

    His breathing is still a bit unstable at this moment, his ears are a little hot, and his body is still trembling slightly.

    Tang Xuheng: "You just agreed personally."

    Lin Shuyu: "Obviously you attacked me."

    "It was me who attacked." Tang Xuheng confessed actively, simply and neatly, "Are you angry?"

    Lin Shuyu: "Not angry."

    He thought about it, and said honestly: "Just a little shy."

    Tang Xuheng: "Really?"

.Lin Shuyu: "Of course it's true, you just did that...I really can't stand it."

    "It's okay." Tang Xuheng laughed lowly, "I will come a few more times in the future, just get used to it."

    Lin Shuyu: "...?"

    Lin Shuyu: "Why didn't I find out before? It turns out that you are such a hooligan."

    Tang Xuheng: "Maybe it's...because I didn't fall in love before, right?"

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    Tang Xuheng laughed lowly, while stroking his back with his hands once and again, as if to smooth the cat's hair: "Sleep?"

    Lin Shuyu didn't pay much attention to the matter just now, and was so comfortable with Tang Xuheng's hands, that his attention was deflected: "Brother, you are like this. It always makes me feel that you are coaxing my brother to sleep."

    "The identities of the younger brother and boyfriend are not in conflict.".Tang Xuheng gently kissed his forehead, "I'm coaxing my brother and my boyfriend. Go to sleep."

    Lin Shuyu was pleased by this answer, and hummed in a good mood: "I can't see it. Brother usually doesn't talk much, but he just opened his mouth when he was sultry."

    Also do sultry things very skillfully.

    After speaking, he didn't wait for Tang Xuheng to reply. As usual, he reached out and hugged Tang Xuheng, and said softly, "Brother, good night."

    Lin Shuyu quickly fell asleep, and after an unknown period of time, he suddenly woke up.

    The body was wrapped in a warm blanket, but one person's body temperature and breath was missing.

    Lin Shuyu Qiang opened his eyes while he was sleepy, and found that the desk lamp was on on the other side of the desk, and the person who should have been lying next to him was sitting at the desk, bathing in the light.

    Lin Shuyu yelled in a low voice, "Brother?"

.Hearing the sound, Tang Xuheng paused and walked towards the bed quickly: "Have a nightmare again?"